Speed Demon

Default Protecting the Consumer?

since when is it a companies responsibilty to protect the consumer? I mean no disrespect to you Mike B. but i dont need you or any other company protecting me. what i need is a product that does what it says it does and allows the market to determine what a fair price is. what you and others are doing is price fixing. use any excuse you like for doing it but it still boils down to price fixing. i know what map is probably more so than most since i in fact manufacture products sold by others. if a consumer buys something for nothing they should have enough common sense to figure out that something is probably wrong. if somebody buys a product out of someones else's trunk he should know what he is getting.

Power User
    MI / MA

Can we please stop with this? I think both sides of this argument have been clearly explained to redundancy now, and we just need to read through the aftermath after a few days of cooling down and consider the points again. This is pretty unproductive.

Founder of Stealthvation
    Cleveland, Ohio

Price fixing is right and many companies do this and would love to be able to do this. VR is a classic example they can do this since they ONLY sell direct. Too bad. I am for the market. Let the market determine the price
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Good Citizen

Totally agree.... Instead of buying it at $179.95 I went to ebay and bought it from an ebay seller for $127 shipped. Even asked the seller to check the version in the menu before shipping and they are sending Ver C. Price fixing sucks...