Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Just bought a Whistler pro 78 rev c on Ebay for $130 brand N

I just bought a Pro 78 rev C for my 160mph R6 02 that does 60mph in lesss than 3 sec's with racing PP tires and brand new Vortex tripple tree with heated Oxford grips-Now I can ride reckless speed Demon :twisted:

Speed Demon

LOL sounds sweeeet :shock:

Don't hit anything.....

I know the towns will be loooking to raise money the old fashon way-speeed traps-last year it was very bad writing a lot of tickets here-so much that i didn't won't to ride anymore-I don't usually go to fast except that i don't foolow that :twisted:

Radar Fanatic

Default Re: Just bought a Whistler pro 78 rev c on Ebay for $130 bra

Quote Originally Posted by sunofwolf
    I just bought a Pro 78 rev C for my 160mph R6 02 that does 60mph in lesss than 3 sec's with racing PP tires and brand new Vortex tripple tree with heated Oxford grips-Now I can ride reckless speed Demon :twisted:
    Squid.

:twisted: All i know is i am faster than You!

Radar Fanatic

:twisted: All i know is i can hit the wall faster than You!
    fixed

My whistler 78 has rev c all ready, it pays to wait. Getting ready for 15,500 rpm Highest rpm with a carb and running reg gas 87 and getting 50 mpg-now eq with the latest whistler pro 78 8) with chrome green inner wheels and small dent in tank

Yoda of Radar

My whistler 78 has rev c all ready, it pays to wait. Getting ready for 15,500 rpm Highest rpm with a carb and running reg gas 87 and getting 50 mpg-now eq with the latest whistler pro 78 8) with chrome green inner wheels and small dent in tank
    My cousin loved his R1 until he hit a brick wall at 95mph in first gear! RIP Mikey!

I have been riding for over three years with not even a parking ticket-some people simple do not know how to ride at any speed- i just like to see you get all excited over nothing Most accidents on bikes happen in the first year of riding because they don't know how :P I can't wait to try the pro 78-I had a pro 58,but sent it back because I wanted to try the next latest model-glad I waited- :idea:

Professional

:twisted: All i know is i am faster than You!
    Your not faster than me though. Ive been riding street since 1991 and have well over 100,000 streetbike miles under my belt. I've been on the dirt for about 15 years before that. Im also a 21 year radar detector user. Take an MSF rider course and get the best safety gear you can buy. You have an 80% chance of crashing your new motorcycle in the first 3 months that you own it. 93% of riders that crash have not taken a motorcycle safety course. Don't rip it up around cars, its asking for trouble. People in cars love to call and report bikes... I don't know why. Remember when you crashed your bicycle as a kid? thats NOHTING compared to what a motorcycle accident feels like. Ride like your invisible, not invincible.