Founder of Stealthvation

Default Coojay's Pro 73 Performance?????

Coojay looking at your videos on the Pro 73 ALL of the ones that I saw the Pro 73 did not do very well. Those encounters were nothing to be proud of. What rev was that Pro 73?
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Professional

It has probably fell out of tune by now. Some days it's really good and some days :roll:. It's Rev. 83B which according to Mike B was the last Rev. to come out for the Pro 73.

I plan on getting the 78 here soon as I have a big trip coming up and well honestly I don't trust my 73 that much anymore. Sure it will alert me in time but sometimes it's "just".

Yoda of Radar

I thought that were fine actually... thats on par with what I would suspect from it, what video in particular are you talking about Happy? I just looked at his, and all of them seemed fine to me.

Yoda of Radar

Quote Originally Posted by cooljay
    It has probably fell out of tune by now. Some days it's really good and some days :roll:. It's Rev. 83B which according to Mike B was the last Rev. to come out for the Pro 73.

I plan on getting the 78 here soon as I have a big trip coming up and well honestly I don't trust my 73 that much anymore. Sure it will alert me in time but sometimes it's "just".

I looked at your videos, and to me... I will be honest: it seems fine?

Professional

Quote Originally Posted by AirMoore
    I looked at your videos, and to me... I will be honest: it seems fine?
    8) Yeah it still works fine, not saying it doesn't. I guess everyone likes the new shiny 78 as I keep getting told to upgrade. Maybe if Mike B sends it to me out of pity cause right now no RD funds.

I think I was one of the first few people to help get the Whistler movement going on these forums. I know there were a couple other whistler fans who helped but was quite the battle at times and I come back after a year and see everyone raving and using the new 78 :shock:

Professional

After having a WTF?! :shock: moment today I decided perhaps the Pro 73 was mounted a bit too high. Lowered it back down to the left of my RMV and back to the usual falses and a little better sensitivity. Yeah pretty much that moment today convinced me it's time for a new RD next week.