Well it not so called review but some some views I have seen so far...
1. Its very solid and looks very well put together...should last along time.
2. Huge suction cups....I think they work as extra antenna's.
3. I really like the RSID feature.
4. Very good range and far better's my Vector 940 in everyway.
5. Very quite in the city and rural area's that I normally drive in where my V940 would go nuts.
I do have a problem though.....
1. I love directional arrows for the radar but my must be broke because mine only shows the radar signals to the right.....
Over all I am very happy with it and looking for to really tuning it to fit my needs.
Thank You Whistler and keep up the great work.