Are we holding off on buying most of us. Are we waiting to see if the problems get ironed out. Several people have bought early. But how about the rest of us.
I was gonna buy 5 units for my family. But am holding back the plastic. I don't want to be returning five units with problems to whistler customer service. If i go the 690 route i will get scuff marks on the lenses. On both maybe weak 34.7. Which i cannot afford to have since most radar running in my area is 34.7. Unless i see further proof other wise i will with hold my purchase. What are your feelings.