Founder of Stealthvation

Default XTR690SE vs CO Kband and IO X band 6/7/09

Well today me and the family took a trip to an indoor water park called Kalahari located in Sandusky, Ohio. It is supposed to be one of the biggest indoor water parks in the world. We took the SUV so I did not have that awesome GPS camera so you will have to take my word for it. I ran the STI R and XTR 690 SE simultaneously so take results with extra caution. My first encounter was with a trooper setup in a contruction zone on Route 2 Westbound. He was running CO K band around a sharp curve and this is the highway that I never get luxurious warnings on K band. My XTR690Se and my STI R went off at the same time and I only got about 5 seconds to slow down which was enough time to save me from a ticket but not up to my high standards that I am used to. My second encounter was with a State Trooper again this time he was going West bound and I was going East bound. He was running mobile IO X band. My STI R alerted first then about 4 seconds later my XTR 690SE alerted. About 25 seconds later I made visual contact with him as he passed me and zapped me full blast with IO X band. I was VERY impressed with both units especially the XTR 690SE since its X band sensitivity is not like the V1, STI R, STI Driver, and 9500CI. I can not complain since 25 seonds is more than enough time to slow down. We were traveling at about 65mph.
    RIP Duncan my BELOVED black lab son 8/7/99-3/23/11. I will miss you DEARLY.

http://www.criminalcustomzshop.com/

LET THE BIRTH OF MANY TESTING GROUPS HAPPEN!

You want to know what it is like doing something for the love and passion and not for the mighty dollar then look up GOL!

buyradardetectors rocks!

Power User

Default Re: XTR690SE vs CO Kband and IO X band 6/7/09

Nice.. Thats an awesome indoor water park. I saw it on the travel channel.

Yoda of Radar

Only in Ohio! What the hell?!?! You weather is so sucky, you have to take your outdoor activities indoors. You guys have indoor skiing too?

Power User

Their indoor for uv protection.. so they wont burn their ghostlike skin

I saw some chicks riding in cars in MN and WI this week wearing shorts and flip flops and I was like wow Casper, get some sun!