Default Nice detection from my Xtr695 so far.

I have had several long range Ka 34.7 and 35.5 with ranges upto 2.6 miles due to terrain when I was detecting Ka 34.7 and atleast 1 Ka 35.5 detected as far out at 2 miles even with some minor hills.

I recieved a K band C/O today before I even turned right where I have not detected any radar sources in this area and there even some dips and hills with line of sight and I has detecting the C/O K band with ease even with cars in both directions driving along with houses on both sides of the road. I hit the trip odo. once I detected the signal and at the end I saw the cop running radar and I passed him at 1.8 miles.

I have been very impressed with my Xtr695 and I hope it serves me well for many years unless something really cool comes out and I really needs or the threats change and my Xtr695 can not help me.

Newcomer

Default Re: Nice detection from my Xtr695 so far.

thats good to hear, mine should be at my door step sometime this afternoon. Luckily I have the day off, and can play around with the detector a bit today. I know of a couple of speed signs, going to check range with those. Cruise around a bit. I need to pick up an extension cord, so i can mount it near the mirror.

I'm actually excited to get it, i like new toys.

Newcomer

got mine today. Picked up a park Metro through school zone quite a distance off. He was running Ka, didn't catch the band. I like the RD alright, the problem is the screen is washed out in daylight, hard to read.

Im going to order the 78SE and give that a try, then return which ever one I decide to not keep.

Speed Demon

Quote Originally Posted by xsmatt81 View Post
    got mine today. Picked up a park Metro through school zone quite a distance off. He was running Ka, didn't catch the band. I like the RD alright, the problem is the screen is washed out in daylight, hard to read.

Im going to order the 78SE and give that a try, then return which ever one I decide to not keep.
    you can return USED whistler?????

Newcomer

yes for a 15% restocking fee, within 30 days