Lead Foot

Default Pro-73 wanted for testing....

In case anyone has a Pro-73 that they wouldn't mind letting boomerman borrow, he is conducting a little experiment and will be testing the overall effectiveness of the Bel Express 795 versus the Whistler Pro-58.

http://www.radardetector.net/BEL795-...RO58-5766t.php

If you notice, he also will be including the RMR Eclispe in the testing.....but said that he would include the Pro-73 as a substitute for the RMR and let anyone donating the Pro-73 for the test borrow the Eclipse so that they wouldn't be out of a detector for any length of time.

Just posting this in the event that anyone was interested in having their Pro-73 thrown into the mix as far as the testing goes.....

Professional

let me be the frist i got hands down on the BEL EXPRESS 795 :wink: THE E795 WILL SMOKE THE WHISLTER PRO UNIT ON KA RANGE. E795 ALL THE WAY BABY. IF I WAS BOMMERMAN I WOULD NOT EVEN BOTHER TESTING THAT RMR JUNK

CARLITO

ES13Raven

Boomerman,

I would be interesting to see if there is an increase of effective range when you turn POP off.

According to Mike B at Whistler, the Pro 58 and 73 are supposed to have more sensitivity with POP off...

Lead Foot

Quote Originally Posted by ES13Raven
    I would be interesting to see if there is an increase of effective range when you turn POP off.

According to Mike B at Whistler, the Pro 58 and 73 are supposed to have more sensitivity with POP off...
    Wow, that's interesting....I would think that having POP on would ADD to the sensitivity, not lessen it. :shock:

Guess you learn something new every day.....

Professional

If you notice, he also will be including the RMR Eclispe in the testing.....but said that he would include the Pro-73 as a substitute for the RMR and let anyone donating the Pro-73 for the test borrow the Eclipse so that they wouldn't be out of a detector for any length of time.
    Just for the record I was just joking about the Eclipse radar detector, I would not let anyone use that thing, it is pretty much a joke as far as detection goes!!
    You would be better off without a radar detector than that thing.

I do have a Whistler 1773 that speed queen is using I could let some one borrow. hehehe (sorry speed queen)

I apreciate what SportFan is trying to do but I would really not feel comfortable using someones unit and being responsible for it.

My luck something off the wall would happen to it, like it would catch on fire and burn my car up and then I would be out a car and have to replace the PRO73 as well.

IF I WAS BOMMERMAN I WOULD NOT EVEN BOTHER TESTING THAT RMR JUNK
    I want to test it just for the fun of it. Now if I can just get my hands on one of the PhazerII jammers from RMR I would be happy!!
    I just want to see it jam my 2 guns :roll:

Professional

Quote Originally Posted by boomerman
    I apreciate what SportFan is trying to do but I would really not feel comfortable using someones unit and being responsible for it.

My luck something off the wall would happen to it, like it would catch on fire and burn my car up and then I would be out a car and have to replace the PRO73 as well.
    Not if you file a lawsuit stating that they knowingly gave you a defective Pro-73, and therefore are responsible for buying you a new car. :twisted:

Lead Foot

Just for the record I was just joking about the Eclipse radar detector, I would not let anyone use that thing, it is pretty much a joke as far as detection goes!!
    Sorry, boomerman...I didn't realize the facetious nature of your post. I certainly didn't mean to pass along any incorrect info. I guess sometimes the written word just doesn't always come across the way we'd hope via this thing we call the world wide web.....

Professional

Not if you file a lawsuit stating that they knowingly gave you a defective Pro-73, and therefore are responsible for buying you a new car.
    hahahahaha Do you have lawyer blood in you by chance

Sorry, boomerman...I didn't realize the facetious nature of your post. I certainly didn't mean to pass along any incorrect info.
    hahahahaa No problem SportsFan, if some one really wants to let me use their PRO73 and wants the Eclipse as a backup I will be more than happy to send it to them! But I think they will be cussing me out after using it. ROFLMAO!!!

Professional

I do have a Whistler 1773 that speed queen is using I could let some one borrow. hehehe (sorry speed queen)

IF I WAS BOMMERMAN I WOULD NOT EVEN BOTHER TESTING THAT RMR JUNK
    I want to test it just for the fun of it. Now if I can just get my hands on one of the PhazerII jammers from RMR I would be happy!!
    I just want to see it jam my 2 guns :roll:
    cool boomerman if i was u i would order one then flim the testing then show rmr that there are junk and that they dont scarmble radar at all :wink: then i would return the stupied unit back!NO! NEVER mine that. they might not send all your money back they will keep 40 bucks i think thats the og price of the unit though