Newcomer

Default 34.3Ka Front Facing 34.7 Rear Facing

I had never seen 34.3ka until yesterday. I got a ka band detection from my XTR-695 about a mile away with plenty of time to slow down. I was traveling northbound. The CHP was parked forward facing southbound. It was 34.3ka forward facing then 34.7ka rear facing as I passed him going away.

Has anyone ever exprienced this? Which radar makes 34.3ka?

Newcomer

Default Re: 34.3Ka Front Facing 34.7 Rear Facing

I have encountered 34.3 Lyndhurst N.J. last Saturday. Today I encountered 34.0 but didn't see any LEO'S, I also encountered 34.9 and didn't see any LEO'S. Maybe these were false signals? as for the Lyndhurst encounter I passed the LEO he was with a customer. As I looked into his car as I passed I saw no radar on the dash as normal, all I saw was a flat screen monitor, maybe he had external antennas? Except for the Lyndhurst encounter the others were a quick blast that lasted about 3 to 4 seconds then nothing after that.

Radar Fanatic
    In a town full of undercover leos blasting c/o Ka

34.3 is usaually used by multanova speed cameras in europe. Chances are the Leo's radar gun was going out of tune.

Old Timer

Quote Originally Posted by Rockit View Post
    I have encountered 34.3 Lyndhurst N.J. last Saturday. Today I encountered 34.0 but didn't see any LEO'S, I also encountered 34.9 and didn't see any LEO'S. Maybe these were false signals? as for the Lyndhurst encounter I passed the LEO he was with a customer. As I looked into his car as I passed I saw no radar on the dash as normal, all I saw was a flat screen monitor, maybe he had external antennas? Except for the Lyndhurst encounter the others were a quick blast that lasted about 3 to 4 seconds then nothing after that.
    cobras

Power User

Quote Originally Posted by TRun View Post
    34.3 is usaually used by multanova speed cameras in europe. Chances are the Leo's radar gun was going out of tune.
    Thats what I was thinking, a stalker thats a little off freq. The Cobra on my street falses 33.8x. Dont know about the rest of them.