• Login:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27
  1. #1
    Power User Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lubbock,Tx
    Posts
    3,497

    Default New Whistler Pro 78 XRI

    Look what Whistler brought to SML


    V1 3.872 (Current Rd)
    Whistler's next windshield Rd
    Whistler XTR 690SE (Blue display & the Wife's Rd)
    Whistler Pro 78 RevC
    Whistler Pro 73

    My Pro 78, XTR 690SE and V1 videoshttp://www.youtube.com/user/Griggja82

  2. #2
    Radar Fanatic Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In a town full of undercover leos blasting c/o Ka
    Posts
    1,908

    Default Re: New Whistler Pro 78 XRI

    What a typo?
    Spoiler: show
    Whistler XTR690SE
    Whistler XTR585 (backup)
    Cobra ESD6050
    Whistler Spectrum 3se
    Whistler 680 triband
    Bel Vector Microeye
    Fuzzbuster(1970 model?)
    Cobra XRS9440(Sold)

  3. #3
    Banned Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    752

    Default Re: New Whistler Pro 78 XRI

    Quote Originally Posted by Jag42 View Post
    Look what Whistler brought to SML
    Me no see.. ;(

  4. #4
    Power User Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    St. Petersburg, Fl
    Posts
    3,308

    Default Re: New Whistler Pro 78 XRI

    opening page 12

    Give that a try.
    V1 3.894

  5. #5
    Radar Fanatic Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    In a town full of undercover leos blasting c/o Ka
    Posts
    1,908
    Spoiler: show
    Whistler XTR690SE
    Whistler XTR585 (backup)
    Cobra ESD6050
    Whistler Spectrum 3se
    Whistler 680 triband
    Bel Vector Microeye
    Fuzzbuster(1970 model?)
    Cobra XRS9440(Sold)

  6. #6
    Good Citizen Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    137

    Default Re: New Whistler Pro 78 XRI

    It looks like the XRI performed very similar to the se models. What kind of upgrades does the xri have over the se?
    whistler 693se
    vector 965(s7) wife's car
    vector 985

  7. #7
    Banned Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    752

    Default Re: New Whistler Pro 78 XRI

    Quote Originally Posted by frankw View Post
    It looks like the XRI performed very similar to the se models. What kind of upgrades does the xri have over the se?
    shuss..band segmentation but don't tell anyone.

  8. #8
    Power User Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lubbock,Tx
    Posts
    3,497

    Default Re: New Whistler Pro 78 XRI

    XRI will have 1 feature i know of for sure. I think it will have a handfull of new stuff.


    V1 3.872 (Current Rd)
    Whistler's next windshield Rd
    Whistler XTR 690SE (Blue display & the Wife's Rd)
    Whistler Pro 78 RevC
    Whistler Pro 73

    My Pro 78, XTR 690SE and V1 videoshttp://www.youtube.com/user/Griggja82

  9. #9
    Yoda of Radar Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Los Angeles Area
    Posts
    13,884

    Default Re: New Whistler Pro 78 XRI

    Quote Originally Posted by Jag42 View Post
    XRI will have 1 feature i know of for sure. I think it will have a handfull of new stuff.
    Whistlers have enough features already. What they need to improve on is performance, false alert filtering and the X/K confusion problem. If it doesn't have significantly more dBs or at least fix the other two problems, it'll be the same old Whistler. Substance is greater than hype. We'll see which of those two this new Whistler turns out to be.

    Spoiler: show
    Mustang GT Convertible, Bel STi-R Plus, V1 3.892 hardwired with X and K off, Laser Interceptor Quad.
    9500ix confiscated by the woman and hardwired high in her car.

  10. #10
    Power User Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lubbock,Tx
    Posts
    3,497

    Default Re: New Whistler Pro 78 XRI

    Quote Originally Posted by djrams80 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jag42 View Post
    XRI will have 1 feature i know of for sure. I think it will have a handfull of new stuff.
    Whistlers have enough features already. What they need to improve on is performance, false alert filtering and the X/K confusion problem. If it doesn't have significantly more dBs or at least fix the other two problems, it'll be the same old Whistler. Substance is greater than hype. We'll see which of those two this new Whistler turns out to be.
    I have to keep my mouth shut=)


    V1 3.872 (Current Rd)
    Whistler's next windshield Rd
    Whistler XTR 690SE (Blue display & the Wife's Rd)
    Whistler Pro 78 RevC
    Whistler Pro 73

    My Pro 78, XTR 690SE and V1 videoshttp://www.youtube.com/user/Griggja82

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 02:35 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-16-2008, 09:34 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-04-2005, 10:36 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
 
Copyright © 2000 - 2008, YourSiteForums.com. All Rights Reserved.
No Duplication Permitted!
vBulletin Skin by CompletevB