Default What's the story on "New" XTR-435?

I noticed the new XTR 435 on Facebook as being the latest new model out by Whistler. The only difference i notice is the Traffic Flow Rejection. Am I wrong or is there performance upgrades as well? I have been really happy with my 78se ( minus the annoying false alerts) and was hoping for a whole new platform and new design to purchase this year. Is this all there is new for 2012? I don't want to sound negative but was getting my hopes up for something big?

Lead Foot

Default Re: What's the story on "New" XTR-435?

I have been holding off on buying a new V1 to see what Whistler comes out with. I hope it's soon. Cash in hand and ready to place my order!

Good Citizen

From what ive read they have fixed the ka9 false alerts and added tfsr for traffic sensors.

New models are being released. The 543 just happened to be one of the first ones with TFSR as it was for a particular retailer.

Mike installed the new TFSR sensor on my 693se. So far it I found it doesn't false as much, but I still get some K/X band falses on doors and around banks. Some random ka bursts too. Though overall, it is a better experience than not having it.

Thanks for the update MikeB. Looking forward to seeing the other releases. When can we expect them? I need to send my pro78se to Mike to have the TFSR put on it because I will use it as my travel detector in rental cars, because I'm in a different part of the country each week and it's nice to have one not knowing the area. (Mike if you ever need a tester in different areas of country im your man) But I will most likely buy new release if it's buck-a-wow for my Silverado.