Newcomer

Default DS 30-16HBC9 speaker, dead again.

I replaced the speaker, after paying $10 roughly 2 years ago via calling and ordering one, it didn't last even as long as the original. If someone from Whistler could contact me, I would appreciate it. I'm an IT tech and it takes a whole 2 minutes to replace, but this is just unheard of. I personally have Bels with their original speaker from over a decade and a half ago. My dad uses this whistler daily, and paying 10 dollars again, for the same speaker, and knowing the thing will go out in 2 years again is quite annoying to even think of. The unit its self is wonderful and functions properly, outside of the dead speaker again.

Telkar

Manufacturer

Default Re: DS 30-16HBC9 speaker, dead again.

Quote Originally Posted by Telkar View Post
    I replaced the speaker, after paying $10 roughly 2 years ago via calling and ordering one, it didn't last even as long as the original. If someone from Whistler could contact me, I would appreciate it. I'm an IT tech and it takes a whole 2 minutes to replace, but this is just unheard of. I personally have Bels with their original speaker from over a decade and a half ago. My dad uses this whistler daily, and paying 10 dollars again, for the same speaker, and knowing the thing will go out in 2 years again is quite annoying to even think of. The unit its self is wonderful and functions properly, outside of the dead speaker again.

Telkar
    PM me your email address and I'll see if I can have someone from Whistler to follow-up with you.
    ALERT: Purchase the latest Veil G5 Direct from the Manufacturer or from one of our Authorized Dealers at the Veil Store.

Stay informed with the latest industry news and product reviews Veil Guy's Radar Detector Reviews.

Experience real-world encounters as they actually happened on the open road, from the pioneer of this bonafide real-world testing format. Visit Veil Guy's radar detector videos.

Socialize with the Veil Guy: Google+, Facebook

Newcomer

Default Re: DS 30-16HBC9 speaker, dead again.

Wasn't able to PM you Sir, I just saw that you replied. FB'ed you. Thank you for your help.