Good Citizen

Default It looks like the XTR series is now available

I'd post a link, but it would be to another company. Radar Roy doesn't have it up yet. A quick google search will verify this.

Lead Foot

Thanks for the heads up. It will be interesting to see how the XTR-560 compares to the Pro-73 as far as filtering, range, detection, volume of alerts, day and night ease of view, etc. goes. Hopefully it won't be too long before someone can compare these two units side-by-side in some real-world or controlled testing (since the 560 and 73 are the "top of the line" XTR and Pro series models)....

Professional

Not to say that you are wrong, just wondering what makes you think that they are available? I don't see them for sale on their website. But then again, there are only 4 of them in the 'store' section. Why is that?

Good Citizen

http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=...Search+Froogle

This is what froogle turned up. There aren't any pictures up yet, but you can buy the products. Last week "Whister XTR" didn't turn up anything, so these have appeared in the last few days. These may be shady operations that are really just taking pre-orders.

Professional

I looked at some of those sites and when you go to the shopping cart they are showing that they are not available yet.

They are probably just getting their froogle information updated so when they do get the units they will be ready to go.
    I use froogle for my business as well and sometimes I put items out there in advance to make sure my items show up when people froogle or do a search.
    This helps me get a head start on customers coming to my site.

I would bet they will start getting the stock in the next 2 weeks or so.

Lead Foot

Quote Originally Posted by asianfire
    Not to say that you are wrong, just wondering what makes you think that they are available? I don't see them for sale on their website. But then again, there are only 4 of them in the 'store' section. Why is that?
    I called Whistler this morning and asked one of their reps, and he didn't give an exact time, but said that he "expected" them to be available within the next couple of weeks. According to him, Whistler has received the first shipment of the units, but that it has not been distributed to their resellers yet. He said that should happen within the next couple of weeks.

I think it'll be interesting to see just how the XTR-560 compares to the Pro-73....

Good Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by SportsFan
    Quote Originally Posted by asianfire
    I called Whistler this morning and asked one of their reps, and he didn't give an exact time, but said that he "expected" them to be available within the next couple of weeks. According to him, Whistler has received the first shipment of the units, but that it has not been distributed to their resellers yet. He said that should happen within the next couple of weeks.

I think it'll be interesting to see just how the XTR-560 compares to the Pro-73....

Yes, I would sure love to see how much improvement Whistler has made