PDA

View Full Version : Programing a Bel RX65

naturalite
05-09-2005, 06:03 PM
I got a R65 from Roy. Called in the order I guess I talked to him real nice and timly delivery!!!!!

Question is. In the manual pg#13 it says under catagory- PILOT I can choose between H or A or C or vehicle voltage. The only options my unit gives me is Autoscan, H, or V no C for city? Is the v for city mode?

thanks for anny reply
John

crazyVOLVOrob
05-09-2005, 06:08 PM
H-Highway mode
A- Autoscan
C-City (lo X/noX)

V- stands for the voltmeter display(not useful, i never have used it)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can also choose to just see the letters of the mode you are in, or the full word
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When you get you RX65 set Ka to International, and run tech display if you would like to see multiple threats,

The BEL 995 is a great detector and buying it from roy couldn't of been any better

naturalite
05-09-2005, 06:10 PM
My unit dosn't give me the (C)ity option. Only Autoscan, H, V. Is this odd or not?

crazyVOLVOrob
05-09-2005, 06:12 PM
My unit dosn't give me the (C)ity option. Only Autoscan, H, V. Is this odd or not?are you sure
have you turned the detector on and used it or are you going by the manual

crazyVOLVOrob
05-09-2005, 06:15 PM
Pilot V means it will display your vechicle voltage on the display!!!!!
Pilot H means you will just see the letter (A-autoscan, H-highway, c-city)
Pilot HWY means you will see (AutoScan, Highway, City)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The center button of the rear 3 changes you from AutoScan--> Highway--> City

naturalite
05-09-2005, 06:16 PM
Ive been useing it for a week. Tried to program it the verry next day. tired of X and K going off at every Tom Thumb or Kroger. I set it to Low X band In the Catagory of City Mode Sensitivity, But under the Piolot Mode I only Get The Autoscan, H, and the V option. Just curious about it.
Thank You for anny and all replyies crazyVOLVOrob
John

crazyVOLVOrob
05-09-2005, 06:21 PM
Ive been useing it for a week. Tried to program it the verry next day. tired of X and K going off at every Tom Thumb or Kroger. I set it to Low X band In the Catagory of City Mode Sensitivity, But under the Piolot Mode I only Get The Autoscan, H, and the V option. Just curious about it.
Thank You for anny and all replyies crazyVOLVOrob
John
This is what each letter means at Pilot 1

Pilot V means it will display your vechicle voltage on the display

Pilot H means you will just see the letter (A-autoscan, H-highway, C-city)

Pilot HWY means you will see 'AutoScan, Highway, City' depending on the mode you are in

That is normal...no problem with the questions,

naturalite
05-09-2005, 06:23 PM
Thanks If I had seen a C I wpouldn't have posted.

Thanks for your time.

Naturalite