PDA

View Full Version : LPP vs. antilaser - what am I missing here?

mizzles
08-18-2006, 03:33 PM
LPP is near impossible to get
Antilaser is much easier to obtain (but requires a bank wire)
AL and LPP are both essentially the same thing

So why is everyone trying to get LPP? If it's so hard to get why not just get the AL? Is there some advantage of having LPP that I'm missing here?

Miz

Gregor
08-18-2006, 03:58 PM
LPP is near impossible to get
Antilaser is much easier to obtain (but requires a bank wire)
AL and LPP are both essentially the same thing

So why is everyone trying to get LPP? If it's so hard to get why not just get the AL? Is there some advantage of having LPP that I'm missing here?

Miz

Most people are turned off by the wire transfer to Croatia. After all isn't that where the Russian mob has moved too? Kidding of course. There's an extra cost for the transfer.

sethy
08-18-2006, 05:51 PM
Keep in mind that the AL is a tweaked more then the LPP and supposidly doesxnt display jam codes on the stalker. I cant wait to test this at GOL.

jimbonzzz
08-18-2006, 06:02 PM
Doesn't display jam codes on the Stalker? This would be a major feat!

I hope it can do something special to actually prevent jam codes from appearing. E04's seem to happen alll the time, jammer or not! I'm sure Sethy remembers our little test against my jammerless Firebird :lol:

If anyone can do it, I'm sure it AL! :D

sethy
08-18-2006, 06:55 PM
no jam code, and no warble tone would be awsome

08-18-2006, 07:45 PM
Keep in mind that the AL is a tweaked more then the LPP

Sethy , is this a fact or a deduction .... happy because I just receive my Gardian aka AL8...dualhead.

08-18-2006, 08:24 PM
Facts , only facts :

Thursday August 10 2006 : I contacted via email both AL Group in Croatia and Kmph in UK . I did have previous contacts with both but procratinate in my decision to go ahead ....

Response the same day :

from Kmph : unfortunately they can't supply the demand at the moment due to a new opened market in Spain and strong local demand.

from Al Group : yes they can ship dualhead in 5 working days after reception of payment thru wire transfer.

Action : thanks to very clear email with pdf attachments indicating all the necessary info , funds transfered , all with very fast responses of Vito to all my emails .

Friday august 19 : Guardian G8 aka Al 8 has landed on my table...

http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/2554/croatiatablelc6.jpg

happya$$
08-19-2006, 04:26 AM
You cant go wrong with either the LPP or AL. The one advantage with LPP is that if you are fromt eh USA it is easier and cheaper to ship something back to the UK than Croatia

stealthJamal
08-19-2006, 11:21 AM
no jam code, and no warble tone would be awsome

Seth, only one jammer has produced a warble tone on a Laser gun. It was the video that Outrun did with FF05 when they tested FF05's DF2.

And I too remember Jim's Firebird with no jammer on it through a code on the Stalker. It seems like that code on the stalker is a "can't get a reading code" on the Stalker, not a jam code. When it couldn't get a reading on Jim's black car with no headlights it gave the same code.