PDA

View Full Version : First of the month as bad as last?

brick
06-02-2005, 07:44 PM
I know that the traditional "quota time" is the last few days of the month, and particularly the last weekend. But yesterday (June 1st) was insane in my town! I rarely see our local cops running radar but yesterday it looked like every single cop was out pulling people over. I saw two on the main drag, another with a guy pulled over about a half mile away, and then later on a guy got lit up as he was pulling into my apartment complex. It was as if I'd been dumped into the legendary Sheffield Village! Does anybody else see this kind of crap on the first day of the month or was it more likely a fluke due to the nice weather?

happya$$
06-02-2005, 07:48 PM
I know that the traditional "quota time" is the last few days of the month, and particularly the last weekend. But yesterday (June 1st) was insane in my town! I rarely see our local cops running radar but yesterday it looked like every single cop was out pulling people over. I saw two on the main drag, another with a guy pulled over about a half mile away, and then later on a guy got lit up as he was pulling into my apartment complex. It was as if I'd been dumped into the legendary Sheffield Village! Does anybody else see this kind of crap on the first day of the month or was it more likely a fluke due to the nice weather?

That is funny you remembered Sheffield Village brick. "Yeah it varies in my area also. In sheffield Village it is the end of the month EVERY DAY. I will take pictures of their new fire and police station they build for speed tickets revenue. There is a reason they had 36 times more tickets than any other city in Ohio.