PDA

View Full Version : Suggest me a laser jammer please

five to one
06-05-2007, 09:14 PM
http://www.landroverusa.com/us/en/Vehicles/RangeRover_Sport/Colors_360_views/Exterior_Colors.htm

That is my car, in that color. Looking for something under $500, can go a bit over. I know their are a lot of new jammers coming out/being released retail, do you think i should just wait for that?

insertquarter
06-05-2007, 09:17 PM
Thatz Almost as Bad as The Worst Case Scenario Radar Roy Vehicle :lol: ...

Wait 4 the LI, Thatz the Only Thing Thatz Gonna Protect That Thing. Unless u Spring 4 10 Other Jammer Headz...

five to one
06-05-2007, 09:24 PM
Damn, i wish i knew this before i chose this car. I was talking to my friend about this, and he said "you might as well spray paint a red target on your car. :?

erickonphoenix
06-05-2007, 09:26 PM
Awesome ride! Not into SUVs but if I was I'd get one of those 8)

ok, First step, find out whether jammers are legal in your state if you even care if jammers are legal in your state.
http://www.radardetector.net/viewtopic.php?t=711

next, find out what laser guns are used in your state
http://www.radardetector.net/viewtopic.php?t=5788

next. go http://www.guysoflidar.com/ and research how different jammers perform agains the laser guns used in your area.

hopefully I did't leave anything out. good luck

erickonphoenix
06-05-2007, 09:31 PM
*BEEP*, i wish i knew this before i chose this car. I was talking to my friend about this, and he said "you might as well spray paint a red target on your car. :?

I think you should purchase the car you want then add the countermeasures you need. All SUVs are pretty bad . . .

You'll look really cool while your pulled over on the side of the road jk :lol:

ELVATO
06-05-2007, 09:33 PM
*BEEP*, i wish i knew this before i chose this car. I was talking to my friend about this, and he said "you might as well spray paint a red target on your car. :?

I think you should purchase the car you want then add the countermeasures you need. All SUVs are pretty bad . . .

You'll look really cool while your pulled over on the side of the road jk :lol:

Not cool....Ballin' :lol:

SUVs can be protected...they just might need some extra money ;)

five to one
06-05-2007, 09:35 PM
Jammers are legal, as if i gave a ****.

LTI Ultralyte, Pro Laser III, Stalker, LTI Marksman

Antilaser hands down......where can i buy this piece of ****?

btw i just realized that isnt my exact car, i have the super charged. The head lights are even brighter on that one :/

ELVATO
06-05-2007, 09:41 PM
Jammers are legal, as if i gave a *BEEP*.

LTI Ultralyte, Pro Laser III, Stalker, LTI Marksman

Antilaser hands down......where can i buy this piece of *BEEP*?

btw i just realized that isnt my exact car, i have the super charged. The head lights are even brighter on that one :/

LOL Nice, supercharged, then you are going to really need protection :)

As for the AL, I see Google in your future ;)

five to one
06-05-2007, 10:08 PM
i tried :/ ill look again tomorrow thanks for all your help, and a big thanks for making fun of my walking laser target :P

insertquarter
06-05-2007, 10:15 PM
Jammers are legal, as if i gave a *BEEP*.

Antilaser hands down......where can i buy this piece of *BEEP*?

Lol I Like Thiz Guy...

ELVATO
06-05-2007, 10:16 PM
i tried :/ ill look again tomorrow thanks for all your help, and a big thanks for making fun of my walking laser target :P

Have you seen my car? You're not alone ;)

insertquarter
06-05-2007, 10:17 PM

So True, @ Least yr Car iz Dope Looking 521 :lol: ...

Juuuuuuuuuust Kiddin Vatoooo...

TSi+WRX
06-06-2007, 06:20 AM

+1.

Agreed.

:)

five to one
06-06-2007, 09:56 AM

So True, @ Least yr Car iz Dope Looking 521 :lol: ...

Juuuuuuuuuust Kiddin Vatoooo...

Ouch, harshhhhh