PDA

View Full Version : LI anouncment new USA REP

interceptor
05-20-2008, 02:12 PM
Elvis have resigned on his function.

Cliff is taking over.

That is it.

Cliff will write down all you need to know..

Hessen
05-20-2008, 03:09 PM
Too little, Too Late.

TSi+WRX
05-20-2008, 06:27 PM
Thank you for making an official and public announcement! :)

Welcome, C55. 8) :D

gadgetman
05-20-2008, 07:11 PM
Thank you for the announcement.

DougiesGoinDeep
05-20-2008, 07:59 PM
Too little, Too Late.

So, does this change much? Elvis was too unprofessional for my taste. Cliff seems like a good guy. But if the main problem stems from Ivan or LI in Croatia, how much good will a new LI US rep do?

Ovencleaner
05-20-2008, 08:03 PM
Too little, Too Late.

So, does this change much? Elvis was too unprofessional for my taste. Cliff seems like a good guy. But if the main problem stems from Ivan or LI in Croatia, how much good will a new LI US rep do?

I wouldn't take a chance to find out if I were you...

thestaton
05-20-2008, 08:10 PM
Congrats Cliff, you got my support.

speed-dreams
05-20-2008, 08:54 PM
is Elvis still a dealer?

ivva
05-20-2008, 11:08 PM
is Elvis still a dealer?

AFAIK no, he was offered that option but he resigned completly

interceptor
05-21-2008, 12:41 AM
Elvis and Cliff are working together to clear the mess up, and they both have LI Cro behind they back to do it..

busted-heads
05-21-2008, 05:37 AM
I am located in Southampton UK,I have mailed Ivan so many times I got sick of no reply's about my 2 dead LI systems.
One was fitted to my 997 Carrera 4s and the other to my M3 E92.
Both these systems failed within around 2 weeks of each other.
The cost of the fitting of these units including removal of both was around $350!
The product/CS has been appalling and I even if I get the two systems replaced I do not want these or want these systems on my vehicles.
I also had almost every post deleted from the LI forums including my full support for Elvis and the horrific treatment of him and this is their official US distributor!
I really can't believe Ivan will now support another distributor when he could not offer support/product to his original distributor!
Ivan now crawls out of the wood work in hope of people actually sending him more money.
Cliff will have sent Ivan a nice sized wire payment and Ivan has left Elvis out to dry because he has burned Elvis as much as he can and Elvis can't bleed anymore money.
The shipping units to Croatia was just an Evil tactic to delay everyone a few more months in the hope of more people sending them even more money!
Its 100% obvious Ivan/LI team had no intention of actually receiving anything that was shipped to them and were probably hoping the parcels would get lost/stolen so they did not have to take any responsibility.
It shows you how devious these people are and the lengths they will go to try and keep getting money rolling in.
As I said on the LI forums and Horn will agree also,A few thousand $$$ in Croatia is very very big money for them.

interceptor
05-21-2008, 06:43 AM
where did you get you system?

Rottman
05-21-2008, 06:48 AM
where did you get you system? Why does it matter? ****ing unreal....

noTe
05-21-2008, 06:50 AM
busted-heads sounds like that idiot Audi guy....

Rottman
05-21-2008, 06:52 AM
busted-heads sounds like that idiot Audi guy.... :oops: I didn't see that he had only 2 posts....Good cath NOTE.

busted-heads
05-21-2008, 08:02 AM
As I have said before I have never owned an Audi.

noTe
05-21-2008, 08:04 AM

Really? How come you have only two posts then with identical text?

You never mentioned anything about not owning a Audi.

Rottman
05-21-2008, 08:10 AM

You never mentioned anything about not owning a Audi. This can be simply solved guys.....BH post us some pics....

cell21633
05-21-2008, 08:12 AM
let's not start assuming things until admin can determine an IP match. last thing i would want to hear, or the rest of the forum for that matter, are more accusations of hidden agendas, goons, etc.

g-zona
05-21-2008, 08:21 AM
% This is the RIPE Whois query server #2.
% The objects are in RPSL format.
%
% Rights restricted by copyright.
% See http://www.ripe.net/db/copyright.html
% Note: This output has been filtered.
% To receive output for a database update, use the "-B" flag
% Information related to '86.7.208.0 - 86.7.223.255'
inetnum: 86.7.208.0 - 86.7.223.255
netname: NTL
descr: NTL Infrastructure - Guildford
admin-c: NNMC1-RIPE
tech-c: NNMC1-RIPE
mnt-by: AS5089-MNT
remarks: INFRA-AW
source: RIPE # Filtered
role: NTLI Network Management Centre
address: NTL Internet
address: Crawley Court
address: Winchester
address: Hampshire
address: SO21 2QA
phone: +44 1633710142
admin-c: MH22007-RIPE
admin-c: NR731-RIPE
admin-c: CW1083-RIPE
tech-c: MH22007-RIPE
tech-c: CW1083-RIPE
nic-hdl: NNMC1-RIPE
e-mail: planninginformation.management@ntl.com
% Information related to '86.0.0.0/11AS5089'
route: 86.0.0.0/11
descr: NTL-UK-IP-BLOCK
origin: AS5089

thestaton
05-21-2008, 08:52 AM
% This is the RIPE Whois query server #2.
% The objects are in RPSL format.
%
% Rights restricted by copyright.
% See http://www.ripe.net/db/copyright.html
% Note: This output has been filtered.
% To receive output for a database update, use the "-B" flag
% Information related to '86.7.208.0 - 86.7.223.255'
inetnum: 86.7.208.0 - 86.7.223.255
netname: NTL
descr: NTL Infrastructure - Guildford
admin-c: NNMC1-RIPE
tech-c: NNMC1-RIPE
remarks: INFRA-AW
role: NTLI Network Management Centre
address: NTL Internet
address: Crawley Court
address: Winchester
address: Hampshire
address: SO21 2QA
phone: +44 1633710142
admin-c: MH22007-RIPE
admin-c: NR731-RIPE
admin-c: CW1083-RIPE
tech-c: MH22007-RIPE
tech-c: CW1083-RIPE
nic-hdl: NNMC1-RIPE
e-mail: planninginformation.management@ntl.com
% Information related to '86.0.0.0/11AS5089'
route: 86.0.0.0/11
descr: NTL-UK-IP-BLOCK
origin: AS5089

What does this have to do with anything?

busted-heads
05-21-2008, 09:01 AM
Yes I am located in Southampton UK and Winchester is only a few miles from me.
I am not Audi?

busted-heads
05-21-2008, 09:03 AM
let's not start assuming things until admin can determine an IP match. last thing i would want to hear, or the rest of the forum for that matter, are more accusations of hidden agendas, goons, etc.

That seems to be the case,The moment you say something -ve about this situation everyone thinks you are Audi.
I supported Elvis on the LI forum and they deleted all of his posts.
I really feel sorry for the guy,He has been totally double crossed.

cell21633
how was g-zona even able to determine an IP address without mod/admin privileges?

busted-heads
how was g-zone even able to determine an IP address without mod/admin privileges?

They got it from the LI forum where I posted last week

cell21633
05-21-2008, 09:06 AM
dammit you posted with a quote before i could fix my g-zona typo :lol: anyway, that would explain it :wink:

nothing like a good old WHOIS :lol:

busted-heads
05-21-2008, 09:13 AM

You never mentioned anything about not owning a Audi.

Same posts and stuff was posted on the LI forum last week and I was played down as being Audi on there also.

Ovencleaner
05-21-2008, 09:41 AM
IP address CANNOT prove anything.... You can ALWAYS use a proxy or a zombie.... Hell nowdays about half people have dynamic IP!

Hessen
05-21-2008, 10:04 AM
Watching LI threads is better than watching a Soap Opera.

Man Alive.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

cell21633
05-21-2008, 11:06 AM
IP address CANNOT prove anything.... You can ALWAYS use a proxy or a zombie.... Hell nowdays about half people have dynamic IP!

yeah, but doesn't the DNS suffix, domain name, host name, or whatever it is remain the same?

Ovencleaner
05-21-2008, 11:14 AM

yeah, but doesn't the DNS suffix, domain name, host name, or whatever it is remain the same?

No... not if you are connecting through another computer....

busted-heads
05-21-2008, 12:22 PM
Here are more LI units the grief and misery this has caused is unbeliveable
Croatian designed products NO THANK YOU!!!!!!

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk60/bustedheads/bustedheads.jpg

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk60/bustedheads/bustedheads2.jpg

noTe
05-21-2008, 12:44 PM
You come onto this site and make a completely new name, make 30 posts and completely trash LI's name when they are CLEARLY trying to help you and you don't want help.

**** OFF already. Just as a regular user of this forum,I am completely annoyed by your posts.

If you need a replacement Cliff already told you to e-mail him, why don't you just correspond with him via e-mail?

busted-heads
05-21-2008, 01:53 PM
You come onto this site and make a completely new name, make 30 posts and completely trash LI's name when they are CLEARLY trying to help you and you don't want help.

*BEEP* OFF already. Just as a regular user of this forum,I am completely annoyed by your posts.

If you need a replacement Cliff already told you to e-mail him, why don't you just correspond with him via e-mail?

I am sorry for you that your such a LI fanboy,You can't be half as annoyed as I was stripping these pieces of **** of my new Carrera4S!!!! and then off my wifes M3!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you imagine how annoyed you would have been trying to get some CS from Ivan or LI,I am just glad for you that your LI is still working otherwise you would have been in exactly the same posistion I have been in.
I am more angry than you can possibly imagine about this whole situation.
Next time you buy a $150k car and start chopping stuff around on it only for the whole system to pack up a few weeks later see how you would feel.
Put yourself in my shoes for 1 minute and then you can get a slight idea of how all this had made me feel.
I feel so sorry for Elvis having to deal with people like me everyday only to get screwed over by IVAN.
Can you imagine how he feels over all this **** also?
How do GOL feel also for recommending this system to people like myself?
I only purchased these because of the recomendations they gave it.
I don't see them making any appologies to anyone also regarding this total farse.
If your still a LI fanboy after all of this all I can say is good luck and god bless you!

Hessen
05-21-2008, 02:06 PM

*BEEP* OFF already. Just as a regular user of this forum,I am completely annoyed by your posts.

The guy's pissed, and has ever right to be.

Instead of ppl "protecting" LI, maybe look at the big picture. Team LI put our own Racer X through the wringer, when he tried to get his issues resolved. He was a member of the GOL at the time.

Think about it................. :idea:

I am starting to understand why Roy, cancelled the LI section here.

Ovencleaner
05-21-2008, 02:12 PM

Instead of ppl "protecting" LI, maybe look at the big picture. Team LI put our own Racer X through the wringer, when he tried to get his issues resolved. He was a member of the GOL at the time.

X2

ivva
05-21-2008, 02:19 PM

yes, he has right to be pissed, that i agree... also he has right to get his replacements...

p.s. he still havent even send his email adress to cliff, so he can send him fedex info :?

happya$$
05-21-2008, 03:30 PM

yes, he has right to be pissed, that i agree... also he has right to get his replacements...

p.s. he still havent even send his email adress to cliff, so he can send him fedex info :?

That is because he is not a legit customer

ivva
05-21-2008, 03:35 PM

don't say that!!! now horn will have to defend him some more :shock: :shock:

happya$$
05-21-2008, 03:42 PM

Horn is a straight shooter and a good guy

g-zona
05-21-2008, 03:44 PM
Come on people, let's wait for that email... For now we have some nice pics and weight of that unit...

Hessen
05-21-2008, 05:22 PM

I'm not "defending" anyone.

If Busted Heads is a legit customer, then LI owes him an apology, if he's not a legitimate customer, he owes us all an apology.

ivva
05-21-2008, 05:31 PM
If Busted Heads is a legit customer, then LI owes him an apology, if he's not a legitimate customer, he owes us all an apology.

i agree 100%

happya$$
05-21-2008, 05:37 PM
If he was a legit customer I think he would have given his info already

noTe
05-21-2008, 05:44 PM
I am sorry for you that your such a LI fanboy,You can't be half as annoyed as I was stripping these pieces of *BEEP* of my new Carrera4S!!!! and then off my wifes M3!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's see the pictures of your vehicles then?

Can you imagine how annoyed you would have been trying to get some CS from Ivan or LI,I am just glad for you that your LI is still working otherwise you would have been in exactly the same posistion I have been in.

Hey dumbass, mine was defective too! But I contacted Ivan and Cliff and I had my LI unit replaced without any issues.

Next time you buy a $150k car and start chopping stuff around on it only for the whole system to pack up a few weeks later see how you would feel.

Funny.. a Carrera 4S costs $100k, not $150k. How does your car cost a extra $50,000?

Also, you don't need to chop ANYTHING off those cars to install the system.

Put yourself in my shoes for 1 minute and then you can get a slight idea of how all this had made me feel.

I am, and you are acting very immature. You just keep making replies over and over how LI is so bad when they have told you to e-mail them. Why keep making replies? Unless you are that dumbass Audi guy, or you are just stupid in general.

Also, for a new member you have alot of knowledge about everything. :roll:

busted-heads
05-21-2008, 11:21 PM
I am sorry for you that your such a LI fanboy,You can't be half as annoyed as I was stripping these pieces of *BEEP* of my new Carrera4S!!!! and then off my wifes M3!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's see the pictures of your vehicles then?

Hey dumbass, mine was defective too! But I contacted Ivan and Cliff and I had my LI unit replaced without any issues.

Funny.. a Carrera 4S costs $100k, not $150k. How does your car cost a extra $50,000?

Also, you don't need to chop ANYTHING off those cars to install the system.

I am, and you are acting very immature. You just keep making replies over and over how LI is so bad when they have told you to e-mail them. Why keep making replies? Unless you are that dumbass Audi guy, or you are just stupid in general.

Also, for a new member you have alot of knowledge about everything. :roll:

You have no idea about car prices in the UK we are 50% to 100% more expensive than US prices even on European cars.
Sure I will post up some pics of both my cars later.
Of course I have a lot of knowledge about jammers as I have previously owned the LRC 100 and LE-30 on various vehicles in the past.
I am glad you had your problems sorted out quickly,I mailed Ivan constantly and got no replies like a lot of people.

busted-heads
05-22-2008, 02:05 AM

I think that Ivan-Ivva knows exactly what he is doing and that Cliff will be another fool(Fall)-guy for them.
Same as Ivan made fools out of everyone including Racer-x and the GOL.
I personally think they are running out of money and this is just another tatic to keep people fooled into thinking that things have changed,But I very much doubt anything will change as Cliff is just replicating how it all started with Elvis.
And if they were really going to make a go of the issues they would have done it when all the problems first started not make people wait 3-4-5 months later.

ivva
05-22-2008, 02:35 AM

I think that Ivan-Ivva knows exactly what he is doing and that Cliff will be another fool(Fall)-guy for them.
I personally think they are running out of money and this is just another tatic to keep people fooled into thinking that things have changed,But I very much doubt anything will change as Cliff is just replicating how it all started with Elvis.
And if they were really going to make a go of the issues they would have done it when all the problems first started not make people wait 3-4-5 months later.

OK... now you show who you are and what is your agenda... still haven't sent email to Cliff to get your replacement (as you said you will)... now you change your story and will send your contact info to Vedran!!!! as soon as you remember them :roll: :roll:

http://85.125.82.130/LaserInterceptor/smf/index.php?topic=358.msg2965#msg2965

i think that this says it all :P :P

busted-heads
05-22-2008, 03:02 AM

OK... now you show who you are and what is your agenda... still haven't sent email to Cliff to get your replacement (as you said you will)... now you change your story and will send your contact info to Vedran!!!! as soon you remember them :roll: :roll:

Ivan-Ivva I had a PM from Vedran asking me to contact him.
Thats why I mentioned it.
Also Cliff said he was USA distributor and not UK.
Also I was suspicious about Vedran probably asking me to send my units to Croatia via the mail service!
I did not want to be another person who gets their units stuck in your postal service for months and then get the xcuses you can't-won't collect them or exchange them.
That was just a really nasty delaying tatic you used to mess people around for even longer.
You are very devious untrustworthy people as you knew exactly what you were doing by asking people to ship back to you in Croatia.

ivva
05-22-2008, 03:10 AM

OK... now you show who you are and what is your agenda... still haven't sent email to Cliff to get your replacement (as you said you will)... now you change your story and will send your contact info to Vedran!!!! as soon you remember them :roll: :roll:

Also I was suspicious about Vedran probably asking me to send my units to Croatia via the mail service!
I did not want to be another person who gets their units stuck in your postal service for months and then get the xcuses you can't-won't collect them or exchange them.
That was just a really nasty delaying tatic you used to mess people around for even longer.
You are very devious untrustworthy people as you knew exactly what you were doing by asking people to ship back to you in Croatia.

what are you talking about? cliff said he will replace your units on his expence and you are still making excuses... he offered to pay you to ship him units to USA not Croatia and via FedEx?! Stop BS-ing and prove that you are really a customer...

busted-heads
05-22-2008, 03:13 AM

what are you talking about? cliff said he will replace your units on his expence and you are still making excuses... he offered to pay you to ship him units to USA not Croatia and via FedEx?! Stop BS-ing and prove that you are really a customer...

Ivan I am not talking BS about anything,As I have posted pictures already of one of my busted LI system and even pictures of them on my scales showing how much they weigh to support the post about how many units you shipped to Cliff.

ivva
05-22-2008, 03:20 AM
Ivan I am not talking BS about anything,As I have posted pictures already of one of my busted LI system and even pictures of them on my scales showing how much they weigh to support the post about how many units you shipped to Cliff.

it doesn't prove anything... do what you said you will - contact cliff!! or you don't trust fedex, also?

ivva
05-22-2008, 04:51 AM

it doesn't prove anything... do what you said you will - contact cliff!! or you don't trust fedex, also?

cliff recieved replacements and is waiting...

http://www.fedex.com/Tracking?sum=n&ascend_header=1&clienttype=dotcom&spnlk=spnl1&initial=n&cntry_code=us&tracknumber_list=861500790255&language=english&track_number_0=861500790255&track_number_replace_0=861500790255&resubmit_all=Resubmit

p.s. two other replacements are leaving (Cliff's) in couple hours
:D

jimbonzzz
05-22-2008, 05:20 AM
busted-heads

Registered email for radardetector.net:
sales@oemjammers.com

Whois information for oemjammers.com:

Registrant:
smart-tek(uk)ltd

20 haywood drive
fleet
hampshire, gu527rz
United Kingdom

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: OEMJAMMERS.COM
Created on: 12-Feb-08
Expires on: 12-Feb-10
Last Updated on: 12-Feb-08

Administrative Contact:
brown, neil sales@drive-smart.co.uk
smart-tek(uk)ltd
20 haywood drive
fleet
hampshire, gu527rz
United Kingdom
+44 1252 698001

Technical Contact:
brown, neil sales@drive-smart.co.uk
smart-tek(uk)ltd
20 haywood drive
fleet
hampshire, gu527rz
United Kingdom
+44 1252 698001

Domain servers in listed order:
NS33.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NS34.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Registry Status: clientDeleteProhibited
Registry Status: clientRenewProhibited
Registry Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registry Status: clientUpdateProhibited

Report Invalid Whois
See Underlying Registry Data

Banned.

christosxo
05-22-2008, 05:25 AM
It's exactly who all we realized is from the first minute he appeared 8)

Thank you jimbonzzz for your clearing up

Laser-InterceptorUSA
05-22-2008, 05:33 AM
and I did all that PR for nothing? :oops:

Ovencleaner
05-22-2008, 06:20 AM
and I did all that PR for nothing? :oops:

Customers are watching to see how you will handle things.

IMO, it wasn't for nothing.

Laser-InterceptorUSA
05-22-2008, 06:24 AM
Thank you! Your comments are very much appreciated Sir.

Rottman
05-22-2008, 06:47 AM
:lol: Professor Owned Brown AGAIN! 8)

Ovencleaner
05-22-2008, 07:52 AM
So I wonder what Neils agenda is now... is he still trying to sell the Defender, or has he moved on to Laser *?

Obviously he is always up for defacing the best competition...

Hessen
05-22-2008, 08:00 AM
Well I must congratulate Neil. I knew he was a total A Hole, totally unethical and completely worthless human being.

Yet, he has been able to raise the bar yet again, every time I think he and his Bum Boys have hit the pinnacle of Sleaze , they show me that “You Ain’t seen nothing yet”

Hey Neil you misspelled “LOSER” on your clone, it should read “Loser Star”

Ovencleaner
05-22-2008, 08:02 AM
Well I must congratulate Neil. I knew he was a total A Hole, totally unethical and completely worthless human being.

Yet, he has been able to raise the bar yet again, every time I think he and his Bum Boys have hit the pinnacle of Sleaze , they show me that “You Ain’t seen nothing yet”

Hey Neil you misspelled “LOSER” on your clone, it should read “Loser Star”

Anyone want to pool some money and hire an assassin? :lol:

The world would be better off without Neil Brown Ass...

edweird
05-22-2008, 08:06 AM
On one hand, I think this thread should become a sticky, to show how *everything* you read here and on other forums should be taken with a grain of salt, as well as the fact that multiple attempts at courtesy and a professional attitude was maintained by others.

On the other hand, I'm not sure that leaving the specific posts which are almost certainly not based in truth given their origin, and certainly were prolonged in an effort to discredit the LI team is fair to the persons who might stumble onto part of this thread, but not read it to it's conclusion.

g-zona
05-22-2008, 08:09 AM
So is it ok if I have called hi DUM-DUM?

Laser-InterceptorUSA
05-22-2008, 08:16 AM
Gentlemen all,

I think the time has come for us to all move on past this thread and to get back to the hobby we all enjoy.

Thank you,

Cliff - C55

Laser-InterceptorUSA
05-22-2008, 08:18 AM
On one hand, I think this thread should become a sticky, to show how *everything* you read here and on other forums should be taken with a grain of salt, as well as the fact that multiple attempts at courtesy and a professional attitude was maintained by others.

On the other hand, I'm not sure that leaving the specific posts which are almost certainly not based in truth given their origin, and certainly were prolonged in an effort to discredit the LI team is fair to the persons who might stumble onto part of this thread, but not read it to it's conclusion.

Ed, you coming to the CFL Group test on Saturday? We could sure use another objective hand at testing!

Cliff - C55

noTe
05-22-2008, 08:19 AM
Damn I'm good.

I KNEW HE wasn't a legit buyer.

"Told you so"?

heh.

rsatmans
05-22-2008, 11:52 AM
yeah if you go to his drive smart website you can see under images that he is now trying to peddle the laser *