PDA

View Full Version : what the hell is this?

LS1-Camaro
08-17-2005, 11:03 PM
<Link Removed> -jimbonzzz

BiGeAsYgUy
08-17-2005, 11:38 PM
Looks like a piece of crap that doesn't work just like all RMR stuff. I read the installation instructions and there is a lot of misspelled words and it seems like a scam.

jbird
08-18-2005, 04:57 AM
It looks something that would set every laser detector off within sight causing everyone to slam on brakes, slow to a crawl, and start looking for a speed trap.

stalker
08-18-2005, 06:13 AM
haha thats shocking...almost as bad a RMR ;)

boomerman
08-18-2005, 07:11 AM
I think this is even a better scam than the Rocky Mountain units!!
:D

fulcrum
08-18-2005, 08:44 AM
Is there anybody here that actually knows anything about this device?? I'm a little bit irritated with the negative messages, because I think these replies are based on no knowledge at all!

- The guy (he is from sweden, excuse him a little bit for his english) who designed and build this was very much involved with the design of the very first blinder. (He was cheated out of that business by one of his former partners)
- I don't know anything about his current device. But a little bit more respect might be nice.
- I am sure this is no RMR-like scam.

By the way: How is your Swedish????

leepoffaith
08-18-2005, 08:54 AM
First of all, that link should be removed from the board, as this was just posted back in June and Radar Roy removed the link. Secondly, the person who makes this jammer is known as Dennis. This is what Radar Roy had to say about what he knows of him:

"Dennis is NOT an engineer and did NOT design anything for Blinder

Dennis was working with Torbin during the manufacturing of the 1st Blinder, the M-06

Dennis wanted Torbin to use his suggestion(s) in making a new Blinder and that was to have a model that was always in "Jamming Mode" (LED lights always active).

Torbin never agreed with Dennis, thus their relationship ended and he went on to make his own laser killer.

Now for my observations:

1: Dennis is using copyrighted material from Carl Fors WITHOUT Carl's pemission. The photo of the El Paso Police Officer was taken at SML, belongs to SML and used without permission.

2: Although they don't sell passive radar jammers, in their FAQ section they promote them by explaining their operation making one believe that in fact they do work."

So, this guy is a scam. Not to sound rude, but please do searches before posting stuff that is already on the board. Especially crap like this jammer.

fulcrum
08-18-2005, 02:54 PM
So, this guy is a scam. Not to sound rude, but please do searches before posting stuff that is already on the board. Especially crap like this jammer.
This jammer is perfectly able to jamm a JenOptic and a Kustum Pro III. That's already 2 guns more than the RMR device, so I totally disagree with your qualification. But I have to admit though, that I would buy a Lidatec for my money.
My information on Dennis differs from yours....... I don't want to enter a discussion on that.