PDA

View Full Version : LI + tru speed questions.....again

maty j
08-16-2008, 07:36 AM
Just after some info on what the score is with the LI and the truspeed now. I emailed the UK rep straight after the GOL tests and got no reply. What I really want to know Is, Is the updated CPU being produced for the truspeed and sold? I think it was just the CPU that was being updated as it did jam the Truspeed but was an unknown gun, correct?

Reason I ask I'm waiting to order but don't want to be sending it in for an upgrade for the cost of nearly 200 USD and without it for 4-6 weeks!! What Cliff does seems to be really good, sending a new box out to you right away and just getting the old box updated - in fact could I order from you, Cliff or would shipping be the killer??

Anyway once I have found out that I can decide when to order.
TIA,
M.

hockey005
08-16-2008, 08:00 AM
are u a member here?

Countermeasures in real life - Index (http://85.125.82.130/LaserInterceptor/smf/index.php)

Laser-InterceptorUSA
08-16-2008, 11:43 AM
Just after some info on what the score is with the LI and the truspeed now. I emailed the UK rep straight after the GOL tests and got no reply. What I really want to know Is, Is the updated CPU being produced for the truspeed and sold? I think it was just the CPU that was being updated as it did jam the Truspeed but was an unknown gun, correct?

Reason I ask I'm waiting to order but don't want to be sending it in for an upgrade for the cost of nearly 200 USD and without it for 4-6 weeks!! What Cliff does seems to be really good, sending a new box out to you right away and just getting the old box updated - in fact could I order from you, Cliff or would shipping be the killer??

Anyway once I have found out that I can decide when to order.
TIA,
M.

Hi Matt,

Please be so kind to email me at cliff@laser-interceptorusa.com

Cliff - C55

olephart
08-16-2008, 12:27 PM
So what's the answer? I'm also waiting for assurance that the updated cpu is being shipped.

maty j
08-16-2008, 12:27 PM
No I'm not hockey. I'll look in to it - thanks.

Mail sent Cliff :cool:

interceptor
08-16-2008, 12:34 PM
7.0.5 are TS enabled and they are shipped to Cliff...

Laser-InterceptorUSA
08-16-2008, 12:36 PM
So what's the answer? I'm also waiting for assurance that the updated cpu is being shipped.

Olephart,

All new LI shipments are 7.05 TruSpeed Enabled will begin to be shipped on Monday, August 18. Updated CPU's for existing LI Users will be available on the LI-USA Website within the next 30 days. An announcement will be made on The LI- User's Forum found here: Countermeasures in real life - Index (http://85.125.82.130/LaserInterceptor/smf/index.php)
If you are an LI User and have not registered on The LI User's Forum, I recommend doing so to stay on top of all news regarding LI such as when the TruSpeed Updated CPU will become available.

Cliff - C55

olephart
08-17-2008, 11:24 AM
Thanks Cliff. I suppose with customs and shipping time it will be a few weeks before they arrive. Are you updating the existing inventory before shipping?

Laser-InterceptorUSA
08-17-2008, 11:41 AM
Hi Olephart,

I'm hoping far less than that but I always air on the side of caution. It is far easier to say that they have arrived earlier than anticipated then to say there will be another delay till I have them in hand.

Cliff - C55

hockey005
08-17-2008, 01:10 PM
great job LI team!

olephart
08-17-2008, 08:25 PM
That's all good, Cliff. I'm not in a hurry.

maty j
08-18-2008, 05:05 AM
I havn't heard from Christos yet Cliff. Don't know if he's away or soemthing? Do you think It's worth me emailing LI-UK again?

Laser-InterceptorUSA
08-18-2008, 05:16 AM
Hi Maty,

That is rather odd. I was just on MSN with him and he indicated that he had been in contact with you. :confused: Let me MSN him and see what the story is.
EDIT.

I just checked the log and he indeed indicated he emailed you. Perhaps it in in your SPAM or JUNK folder?

Let me know please and again, his email is christosxo@gmail.com

Cliff - C55

maty j
08-18-2008, 05:21 AM
Thanks Cliff. I have just checked my junk email folder as all emails go in there from people who arn't on my contact list and I can't see anything in there. I was in contact with him a month or so ago regarding positioning of the heads on the rear of my car as there isn't much space for 2. So perhaps he means this?

Laser-InterceptorUSA
08-18-2008, 05:25 AM
I'm not sure but I am in contact with him daily so I will get to the bottom of this and should he not get in contact with you, I will see to your needs myself personally!

Cliff - C55

maty j
08-18-2008, 05:29 AM
Top man Cliff, Thanks very much mate :thumb2:

Laser-InterceptorUSA
08-18-2008, 05:32 AM
My pleasure Governor!

Cliff - C55

christosxo
08-18-2008, 06:27 AM
Maty j, I sent you email yesterday...
I have just sent the same with a pm here before some minutes...check it

Thank you and thank you Cliff

maty j
08-18-2008, 07:59 AM
PM received and replyed to C, Thanks. I just checked again and didn't get an email though but not too worry.

Loiosh
08-18-2008, 02:04 PM
Open
Open
Open
Open
Open
Open

For any fans of A Christmas Story.

TSi+WRX
08-19-2008, 06:27 AM
:lol:

I live in Cleveland. How could I not be. :)