PDA

View Full Version : 9500ix Laser & Detector Tools question

Governator
09-06-2008, 05:16 PM
I'm curious, in the "User Preferences" tab, there is of course the box in the "Bands" section to check/uncheck for on/off but the next section "Shifters (ZR3/ZR4)" there is "Off " "Receive only " and "Shift ". Now I'm assuming this is N/A since I obviously don't have the shifters.

With my LI being installed soon, I'm wondering if I should I turn off the Laser in the options or leave it on, any performance differences?

focalcivic
09-07-2008, 11:25 AM
I'm curious, in the "User Preferences" tab, there is of course the box in the "Bands" section to check/uncheck for on/off but the next section "Shifters (ZR3/ZR4)" there is "Off " "Receive only " and "Shift ". Now I'm assuming this is N/A since I obviously don't have the shifters.

With my LI being installed soon, I'm wondering if I should I turn off the Laser in the options or leave it on, any performance differences?

No difference, the Shifter menu is just for Zr4. As for the reg laser detection I would leave it on.

CJR238
09-07-2008, 08:17 PM
No difference, the Shifter menu is just for Zr4. As for the reg laser detection I would leave it on.

X2, the more laser detection the better.

Governator
09-07-2008, 08:25 PM
X2, the more laser detection the better.Well alrighty then, on it stays...appreciate it guys ;)

:beer: