PDA

View Full Version : Trinity Database without Cheetah?

Stealth Stalker
11-30-2008, 09:34 PM
I already have GPS navagation integrated with my in-car laptop computer. What I want is to have the benefits of a Cheetah-type system, but without buying yet another redundant device.

Can you get the Trinity Database to work with your existing GPS? I don't find any websites for Trinity that are not Cheetah websites. I know there is Trapster, but I don't like how that works. I just want established warnings for static threats, not an alert for every place there has ever been a traffic stop, like seems to happen with Trapster.

Any other options for me besides those two? Thanks for any help!

crazyVOLVOrob
12-02-2008, 09:39 PM
I already have GPS navagation integrated with my in-car laptop computer. What I want is to have the benefits of a Cheetah-type system, but without buying yet another redundant device.

Can you get the Trinity Database to work with your existing GPS? I don't find any websites for Trinity that are not Cheetah websites. I know there is Trapster, but I don't like how that works. I just want established warnings for static threats, not an alert for every place there has ever been a traffic stop, like seems to happen with Trapster.

Any other options for me besides those two? Thanks for any help!Yeah having the ability to use trinity on my GPS is worth it for me and I think its very possible....

I'll pay the membership for the Trinity database if I could get that on my GPS. Combine trapster with trinity database and I am unstoppable

crazyVOLVOrob
12-03-2008, 10:29 AM
Talked to Al and it will not be available until they can encypt the locations other wise their competitors would just steal their locations on the data base