PDA

View Full Version : Lasered AGAIN Part 5

happya$$
02-21-2005, 10:06 AM
Well today going to work, same spot as my last encounter, I was lasered by a State Highway Patrol at about 500'. This time I was going 55mph (65mph zone). I was going this slow so I would have more time to piss him off and jam him :twisted:

brick
02-21-2005, 10:32 AM
Well today going to work, same spot as my last encounter, I was lasered by a State Highway Patrol at about 500'. This time I was going 55mph (65mph zone). I was going this slow so I would have more time to piss him off and jam him :twisted:

What I'd like to know is why on earth they would bother lasering you at 55. Aren't they supposed to make a visual estimate of your speed? This also begs the question of whether or not they would have a clue if their equipment were to give a bad reading.

happya$$
02-21-2005, 10:51 AM
I was in the middle lane (three lanes on the turnpike), going about 56mph. I am 100% positive because I know their spots (they have two between North Olmsted and Elyria). I wanted to screw around with him for alittle while so that is why I was going 56mph. I wanted more jamming time. You do bring up a GREAT point. My guess would be that they are getting SO desperate financially that they are lasering away hoping to get lucky with any vehicle. Next time i am going to go 50mph. I do not want to go too slow and give them a reason to pull me over for that.

SETITOFF
02-21-2005, 12:15 PM
happya$$, I'm wondering if it is possible that you were receiving Laser reflections? Could your position on the road have allowed that?