PDA

View Full Version : New Jammer from Croatia

Ali-Gator
02-26-2005, 05:35 PM
Hi,

does anybody have informations about this new laser blinder from croatia?

http://www.antilaser.info/Dokaz.htm

I think Roy said something about a new blinder from overseas, could it be that one? What makes it interresting is the fact that, as showen in the videos, no jamming code is showen to the cop.

Ali-Gator

SmaartAasSaabr
02-26-2005, 05:56 PM
anyone got a translator for that? Babelfish/google offer nothing... :x

Veil Guy
02-26-2005, 06:00 PM
Did anyone reading the SML test report notice that according to Carl, the Laser Atlanta Stealth Mode is being discontinued?

Roy, can you check with Carl to see what's up with that and why?

Would be interested to hear the reasons.

The Veil Guy 8)

Radar Roy
02-27-2005, 04:56 PM
First off the jammer from Croatia. The developer had us send a unit to Carl at SML for testing in January (we were there) and it did jam MOST of the guns. There are still a few bugs he is working on and he is coming to the June test at SML

As far as Laser Atlanta, Carl is on the road now, I will leave him a message

Ali-Gator
02-27-2005, 05:25 PM
@Roy
Do you have any informations if that jammer produces any jamming codes like E14 on the LaserPatrot etc?

antilaser
03-14-2005, 09:24 AM
This is a late reply to your question but as a guy from the Team I can tell you that LaserPatrol,TraffiPatrol and StarLaser laser guns widely used in Europe, dont show the notorious "E14 jammed" error up until you get within 50 m from the laser gun operator. Its imposible for any jammer to be undetectable to these guns at close range.

AntiLaser Team

BMW_525_TDS
03-14-2005, 06:29 PM
Hi all

I would just like to inform you that web site from AntiLaser (www.antilaser.info) will be translated soon and you will be able to read all about it..

Tnx.

Ivan

JTW
04-03-2005, 07:32 PM
I called up Laser Atlanta to see if Stealth Mode is being discontinued and that is simply not true. If you don't believe me you can email Laser Atlanta and see for yourself(contact@LaserAtlanta.com) or give them a call at 770 446 3866.

Chris

www.laserjammertests.com

BMW_525_TDS
04-03-2005, 07:38 PM
So there is a gun which even blinder can not jamm????