PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy bel 975r? I am from Spain

ramonbel
10-19-2005, 08:00 AM
Hello to all the users.
My name is Ramón and I live in Spain. I have found this forum that one dedicates to the matter of the radar. I am interested in buying the model bel975r. They can facilitate to me the name of some shop, where it is cheap and be able to send them to my country.
Thank you very much

crazyVOLVOrob
10-19-2005, 08:49 AM
Roy ships to spain....
http://www.radarbusters.com/products/beltronics/975r.asp

ramonbel
10-19-2005, 04:58 PM
Thank you very much for the help. I will try to look another seller more. The price is a little high. Thank you anyway. Greetings from Spain

Road Warrior
10-19-2005, 07:01 PM
Thank you very much for the help. I will try to look another seller more. The price is a little high. Thank you anyway. Greetings from Spain

Be very carefull... lots of crooks in the cyberspace who would love to get your money and send you just a... postcard as a "thank you" for your donation to the suckers' charity fund :lol:
When with Roy only a bad mail address can make the package not to arrive to the final destination 8)

Are RDs legal in Espana?

ramonbel
10-20-2005, 02:19 AM
They are not legal not. If they discover you with one, a denunciation of a few 2000$ can come to you

Road Warrior
10-20-2005, 07:36 PM
They are not legal not. If they discover you with one, a denunciation of a few 2000$ can come to you

$2,000 :?: :?: :?: Holy crap :shock:

But if you're smart, with lots of guts in you, have a very common "thing" people usually lay on the dash where you can hide your RD in AND keep it as your own secret, just for yourself your family and the closest friends and relatives... they wil never be able to catch you... also ALWAYS have a contingency plan in case of sudden 911... if you know what I mean :wink:
I'm using a cordless S2 and so far everything seems to be ok :)
Best of Luck :)