PDA

View Full Version : BC246t question

A-TownNavi
10-25-2005, 08:10 PM
CrazyvolvoRob or anyone with the bc246t- ive got mine programmed and everything works fine, i have my Control Channels in and i pick up everything awesome, but i want to know if their is anyway to choose what TRS code i pickup...For example Alpharetta PD TRS code is 43248 and S. Fulton Dispatch is 46512. but i never really want to pick up S. fulton all i really want is 43248(Alpharetta), 41027(Roswell), and 46384(N. Fulton distpatch) so is there anyway to lock in what TRS codes i want to pick up and block out the ones i dont? the systems are Motorola IIi hybrid trunked(obviously). thanks.

crazyVOLVOrob
10-25-2005, 10:30 PM
If you want to specific groups of channels in a trunked system, i would recommend creating another group in the trunked system. For example for when i travel through NJ i have 2 groups of TGIDs one for going to School where i drive through the top of NJ on I-80 and another group i use for going down to alantic city. I turn off the group i am not using.

I hope this helps

A-TownNavi
12-19-2005, 11:26 AM
alright well i found the solution to my prob if anyone else has the same one. this is for trunked systems only. you wait for the ID code (TRS code) you want, then hit E, then E again. do this to all the ID codes you want to scan. then hit Menu, Program system, choose a system, then go to Edit Sys Option, then go to ID Scan/Search. hit E, and change it from Search to Scan. this way it only scans the ID codes you have saved.

crazyVOLVOrob
12-19-2005, 12:27 PM
now that i know what you are talking about i could of helped you...it wasn't too clear to me at the time

A-TownNavi
12-19-2005, 12:33 PM
yeah i know what you mean, its kinda hard to explain lol.

crazyVOLVOrob
12-19-2005, 10:24 PM
yeah i know what you mean, its kinda hard to explain lol.well when you said lock-in the codes i thought you just wanted to organize them into groups