PDA

View Full Version : Just got a Ipad 32gb 3g or Li quad?

Idontgo55
05-19-2010, 10:52 PM
Just picked up this baby :p

http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g25/fastgt2003/DSC_0039.jpg

Keep it or wait till gen 2 maybe with a camera??? The longer it sits on my desk the more I want to play with it lmao

There went Li quad for a lil longer

AirMoore
05-19-2010, 11:24 PM
Sacrificing an LI QUAD for that... tisk tisk.

Me thinks someone needs a laser ticket the day you open it as a Karma reminder. I keed, I keed, I wouldn't wish that upon you mate! :p

Personally I would wait (return it rather), I don't see the big appeal of it... Ok, it has an apple logo, but what do I want on it... nothing. Granted if I actually had it, not sure how I could avoid opening it... there would be a big expensive elephant in the room... and by that I mean: A small, yet expensive, and slim rectangular box where inside it is a full night of nerdy-fulfillment.

Logic says:
I would wait until the smoother and slicker fix for this comes out... aka: a second gen.

One thing this hobby has taught me very well by now: be very weary about buying the very-first generation (wave) of any product.

Furthermore: It is likely you can expect the second generation to have much of what you are left to desire in the first...

^^^That goes for nearly any piece of expensive electronics equipment.

SteadySpeedin
05-25-2010, 11:14 PM
Get the LI Quad man, that thing is just a giant iPod Touch :p + With the money you save from laser tickets you can buy one again if you wanted to ;)

pinoyem1
05-26-2010, 12:03 PM
Get the LI Quad man, that thing is just a giant iPod Touch :p

X2. I really don't see the point in these. How can these replace my laptop if its got no USB ports?...amongst other things it's lacking. Return this useless crap and get something you'll actually get use out of. (LI) :D

aa2033
05-27-2010, 10:48 AM
i have an ipad. get an LI quad.

the iPad jailbroken > iPad

But LI Quad > any type of iPad.

it's useless. i used it for a week and now my girlfriend has it on permanent loan, i just have no use for it.

Idontgo55
05-27-2010, 11:37 AM
Get the LI Quad man, that thing is just a giant iPod Touch :p + With the money you save from laser tickets you can buy one again if you wanted to ;)

lol i'm pretty much set on that the thing is it has to be put in ........which is also a few hundred unless I can get one of the guys in our group to help me

Well my zr3's have saved me more then the cost of a Li quad a few times over...All front hit's:D that rear back hit that was just posted is scary