PDA

View Full Version : Going to TO! Slowly :?

SmaartAasSaabr
01-19-2006, 04:54 PM
One of these days I'm getting in my truck and hitting the 20 down to the 401 and going to Toronto.

Why?

The lure of "free Saab" is too tempting :D :D

So hey... not an ice cube's chance in hell I'll be able to keep up with the guys going 140-160 or 220 down the road, maybe I'll touch 120 downhill on the way there, and I might touch 200 downhill on the way back because of the car and trailer :shock: :shock:

So any particular exit numbers I should keep my eyes out on? Unfortunately the trip seems to be a little abbreviated time-wise so I don't think I'll have any chance to have a beer with anyone on the way :x

mystic
02-17-2006, 03:22 PM
The area between Kingston and Coburg is Spectre alley. DON'T run a detector there unless its an STi. There is one spot just East of Napanee that is a major radar trap especially on Sundays. Its a valley with a flat stretch in the middle and rock cuts as you crest the hill going into it. They locate their radar there and have several chase vehicles. Have a nice trip SAS.

jerry540i
02-17-2006, 09:02 PM
Either side of Brockville.

OPP loves to set up wolf packs with a shooter under a bridge and 5 or 6 chase cars around the bend.

SmaartAasSaabr
02-17-2006, 09:29 PM
Cool guys... Except my friend in TO seems to have disappeared :lol: We'll see :?