PDA

View Full Version : Bye bye Veil

A-TownNavi
01-24-2006, 10:08 AM
well today i figured id put Veil back on my headlights cuz its warm enough and theyre not calling for any rain soon. so i go to get my can of Veil, i shake it , then take it outside, open it up and immediately notice that ive lost about half a can of Veil. sure enough, i go back to where it was stored and apparently it had fallen on its side in the box i had it in and it had a slow leak to it. so i lost about half a can :cry: . so anyone with Veil, make sure its right side up when you store it. im not sure if i got a bad lid or if theyre all like that. but atleast i caught it before it all was gone. i still have about a 1/4 left. and my headlights are veiled again so its all good i suppose.

brick
01-24-2006, 11:19 AM
You aren't the only one who has lost Veil from its packaging. Several people have posted about knocking it over while doing an application. I feel like there must be a better way to package it, such as the little metal cans that wood stain comes in. Those would certainly seal better than the plastic.

crazyVOLVOrob
01-24-2006, 12:37 PM
I have knocked it over last time I applied it to my friends car....I will be buying more and another lasershield since I can't pass up the deal that Roy is selling the stuff for

brick
01-24-2006, 12:40 PM
Ooh, there's a deal? I'll have to check that out.

holein1
01-24-2006, 05:20 PM
I have knocked it over last time I applied it to my friends car....I will be buying more and another lasershield since I can't pass up the deal that Roy is selling the stuff for

I don't know if I'd call that a deal! But the stuff does work!!

crazyVOLVOrob
01-24-2006, 05:26 PM
$10 off is fine with me, plus having an extra laser shield will be nice when I add a jammer to the rear of my volvo

Dilip
01-24-2006, 07:36 PM
that sux, but lucky you still had enough left to veil your lights!
let us know how it works out on your next laser encounter!