PDA

View Full Version : OtterBox Defender cases for iPhone

barryswanson
01-03-2011, 02:01 AM
Does any anyone on this forum use an Otterbox defender case for their iPhone? If so would you recommend one? The white ones look sexy IMO.

aa2033
01-03-2011, 09:43 AM

stano0098
01-03-2011, 10:06 AM
Get it. Yeah it's a little big but it does protect it. I bought one bc I work outside. I'm always worried about dropping it. The only problem I had with it was water marks on the screen but too care of that with a little baby powder.

superbolt
01-03-2011, 12:27 PM
The otter box is bad a$$. The white one is an eye catcher and more likely to be stolen. IMO get the black

superbolt
01-03-2011, 12:32 PM
Get it. Yeah it's a little big but it does protect it. I bought one bc I work outside. I'm always worried about dropping it. The only problem I had with it was water marks on the screen but too care of that with a little baby powder.

I've dropped mine countless times and takes it like a champ. after nine months had some wi-fi/bluetooth problems covered under warrenty. The iphone looked brand new out of the otter box.

stano0098
01-03-2011, 01:09 PM

I've dropped mine countless times and takes it like a champ. after nine months had some wi-fi/bluetooth problems covered under warrenty. The iphone looked brand new out of the otter box.

I had my iPhone for about 9 months now and got the otterbox about two months ago. Wish I got it the day I got the phone. Before I got the defender otterbox I had the "cheap" otterbox which was just rubber but did do good at protecting it for those 6 months on the iPhone. But it started to stretch and on the bottom of my pics where showing a black shade which was the case over the lens.

barryswanson
01-15-2011, 03:17 AM
Thanks for the feedback. I've got one coming.