PDA

View Full Version : This is a cute Maneuver

johndetroit
04-30-2011, 09:23 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-jz9qtG2Zk

This is cute. She was smiling the whole time. Shows you just have to cover your brakes.

unmamfqlm
04-30-2011, 09:27 PM
Geez, these people irritate the crap out of me. They just seem so clueless about depth perception and driving in general.

supercowpowers
04-30-2011, 10:36 PM
As long as they don't crash they think they're driving great and it's all OK.

Actually, even if they do crash they'll rationalize it away so it's not their fault. I bet if you had honked she would have honked back, because you should just have had the patience to let her go, or something like that...

johndetroit
05-01-2011, 12:16 PM
As long as they don't crash they think they're driving great and it's all OK.

Actually, even if they do crash they'll rationalize it away so it's not their fault. I bet if you had honked she would have honked back, because you should just have had the patience to let her go, or something like that...

You know she brags, I never had an accident in my life! But you wonder how many she has caused?

johndetroit
05-01-2011, 12:18 PM
Geez, these people irritate the crap out of me. They just seem so clueless about depth perception and driving in general.

Yes they are. The scary part is the pedestrian walkways. If you see a minvan with a female driver. Stay. They accelerate and will steer around you rather than stop.