PDA

View Full Version : 95 Cavalier-Horn Relay Location??

NYG1183
02-18-2006, 08:36 AM
I have a 95 cavalier and I was wondering if anyone knew where the horn relay was located on this car, any info is a big help
Thanks

eviltwin67
02-21-2006, 04:12 PM
I don't know, but did you try in the engine compartment by the fuse box in a similar looking box? That's where mine is in my car, but it's a Toyota. I think there may also be another location on the passenger side kick panel under the glove compartment. If you still can't find it, go to a local car parts store and look through the shop manuals that they sell. Good luck.

nsecrest
03-26-2006, 05:00 PM
Try the car horns FAQ:

http://www.faqfarm.com/Q/FAQ/557

post if it helps.

Rottman
03-30-2006, 01:53 PM
DId you find it?

eviltwin67
03-30-2006, 07:40 PM
I just added air horns to my car and wired it with a new relay and insulated crimp terminals from Radio Shack. I used the factory horn button to activate the air horns. I just found the stock horns and used the wire from that to activate the terminal on the new relay so I didn't have to run a new horn button.

Rottman
03-30-2006, 07:49 PM
Did you see that video where the guys hook up a train horn to their car? :lol: :lol: They scare the $hit out of people all over town... :lol: :lol:

SmaartAasSaabr
03-30-2006, 08:42 PM
Did you see that video where the guys hook up a train horn to their car? :lol: :lol: They scare the $hit out of people all over town... :lol: :lol:

I think I should do that... ATM I got a couple of horns from GM trucks, that have usually only 1 horn, and wired them up where my stock horns are :twisted:

Rottman
03-30-2006, 09:45 PM

I think I should do that... ATM I got a couple of horns from GM trucks, that have usually only 1 horn, and wired them up where my stock horns are :twisted: Take video... :twisted:

proudNMAmember
04-03-2006, 08:57 AM
Thanks for the good laugh davekr about the train horn. LOL! Mk