PDA

View Full Version : Cops Who Care

Veil Guy
02-20-2016, 06:09 PM
Those very close to Roy, know that one of his personal passions was supporting children of families of lesser means.

If you would like to learn more about his organization and its goals, kindly visit:

About Cops Who Care; Wickenburg, Az (http://www.copswhocare.org/about/index.php)

Your tax-deductible contributions or childrens' gifts would be greatly appreciated.

ColonelRHS
08-08-2017, 06:54 PM
And we have radar detector sites like Radar Detector & Laser Jammer Forom who are so anti-cop, they will not let anyone in law enforcement join, and will kick you off for life if they find out you are, even retired. Radar Roy shared his tests and experience. I never met him personally, but did speak with him a few times comparing stories of being in law enforcement. The site I mentioned, is no secret. You can check them out. They are like a bunch of North Koreans, and openly refer to cops as 'the enemy'. I will bet many of their members benefited from Roy's tests and comments about detectors, and his sale of quality radar detectors.