PDA

View Full Version : need your help and experience please

CORNFED
03-13-2006, 09:55 PM
I just join and this is a great site so first thanks to all of you.I have a chance to buy a beltronics pro rx75 plus,it new and i want to try it on my 05 tiburon gt honestly guys is it any better then my v1 1.8???i can get a real good deal on it and have it installed buy a dealer for bel(best friend ) but I have had great luck lol with my V 1 but really would like to try it.I drive alot of miles chashing repos and drive tons on hyws and in detriot and would like the concealment but need the proformace.In your opinions would the 75 rx plus give me anything more then what i have with the V1 Im 44 and not real great on computers and would sure apreciate your help and experiences on this please.many thanks to you that will help and reply.take care all.peace

Longsnowsm
03-13-2006, 10:38 PM
I would suggest you make sure your V1 is upgraded to the latest and greatest firmware and relax. The V1 is currently the best, unless you need absolute stealth then I would look at the STi.

Longsnowsm

xihua
03-13-2006, 10:46 PM
i would stick w. v1...u knooo you will miss the arrows n bogey counter wen u leave the v1 haha. but wht version v1 do u have?

Rottman
03-14-2006, 07:42 AM
Cornfed, we will answer you. No need to post in Bel and V1 boards...

quandary
03-14-2006, 08:27 AM
Upgrade the V1. You will miss the directional arrows.

Rottman
03-14-2006, 09:01 AM
Upgrade the V1. You will miss the directional arrows. X2 And no POP, laser will be only a ticket notifier....

Sparkknocker
03-14-2006, 12:17 PM
no need to spend any money on the RX75 unless you are somewhere that requires you to completely hide a radar detector. The RX75 doesn't perform as well as the V1. Save the money

Holla
03-14-2006, 07:13 PM
Upgrade the V1. You will miss the directional arrows. laser will be only a ticket notifier....

You know thats not 100% true!! The V-1 has "THE BEST" laser detection so it will pick up laser scatter from a couple cars in front of you more than likely!

True satement if you are the only car on the road and he targets YOU--then you are done

Rottman
03-14-2006, 08:36 PM
Upgrade the V1. You will miss the directional arrows. laser will be only a ticket notifier....

You know thats not 100% true!! The V-1 has "THE BEST" laser detection so it will pick up laser scatter from a couple cars in front of you more than likely!

True satement if you are the only car on the road and he targets YOU--then you are done I mean the Bel will be a ticket notifier, I agree with you 100% the V1 will give you a fighting chance with laser.... 8)

Holla
03-14-2006, 10:10 PM
Gotcha Dave :D

Forgot what detector we were talking about