Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My New Toy!

Good Citizen

Default Re: My New Toy!

Quote Originally Posted by r1owner View Post
    Nice car!

Are you over on the G8 board?
    Thanks! Yea im on g8gt, grrrr8 (seems more active), and i think i just got approved on g8board.

Quote Originally Posted by Idontgo55 View Post
    I like the pic's what kind of camera do you own?
    Thank you, it's a Nikon D40X, pretty entry level DSLR, but you really don't need anything too fancy to take a decent picture.

V1 Zombie

Nice car man great for drifting lol. I have a Black car as well and just like you I love it to death. Thing is I’ve got to wash it every second day and any new marks really upset me. Guess It comes with being a kool cat eh.

Radar Fanatic

Cool I have myself a D90
    Last edited by Idontgo55; 01-05-2012 at 12:28 PM.

The GT is a altered LS website, it's actually an L76 with all that displacement on need products where it works on 4 cyl to preserve gas when you just club around. Pontiac was actually taking a reduction on it, they were promoting em at a reduction. I'm not sure if they have the best economical folks, maybe thats why they're out of enterprise.

Lead Foot

Quote Originally Posted by oes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by busta View Post
    Nice Commodore
    Yep! It's mostly re-badged except the front pontiac emblem on the nose and the middle pontiac emblem on the trunk. The trunk side badge is a holden and it has holden center caps on the rims.
    Funny,your running Holden badges/centre caps now thats' a GOOD thing.Twits over here in Australia plaster Chev badges on them,when they don't even have Chevs in them!

Newcomer

Quote Originally Posted by Stalcar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by oes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by busta View Post
    Nice Commodore
    Yep! It's mostly re-badged except the front pontiac emblem on the nose and the middle pontiac emblem on the trunk. The trunk side badge is a holden and it has holden center caps on the rims.
    Funny,your running Holden badges/centre caps now thats' a GOOD thing.Twits over here in Australia plaster Chev badges on them,when they don't even have Chevs in them!
    You mean like running Holden badges here in the USA? The VE is sold as a Chevy in the Middle East.

Awesome toy.

Good Citizen

didn't know that about the G8 engine. I thought they were just putting that active fuel management in the trucks. I got an 05 tahoe 5.3. I feel like the engines are all pretty similar, single cam over head valve. I love how they can get so much out of a simple, cheap and very reliable design. my 5.3 has 115k and has never leaked or burned a drop of anything.

I'm getting a PhD from RPI. And won't be here much longer. I guess ill have to change my user name after that lol. I just saw a new cts V parked at the new dino BBQ we have here in Troy. love the looks of that car.

Nice toys.

Radar Fanatic

Congrats on the G8! I am very happy with mine. Though I also own a GTO, the G8 is my daily road warrior! One thing you will like about the G8 is the very poor radar signature LOL.

GTO_04
    Last edited by GTO_04; 07-08-2012 at 10:49 AM. Reason: paragraph formatting