Default New Member, got a Dual Stalker SL ticket today and R3 never alerted.

New member here from S. FL. I have the Uniden R3 and today I was stopped by a cop and told a bunch of stuff how I was going about 68 on one road and then at a 'pretty good clip' on another.

I told him (which was true) I should have been going only 60mph tops (in a 45mph).

He came back telling me he wrote the citation for the lowest he could and left.

When I read the paperwork he cited me at 67 in a 45 and listed Dual Stalker SL as the method. My R3 never alerted.

Is that possible or is he more than likely lying?

Thanks
    Å

Default Re: New Member, got a Dual Stalker SL ticket today and R3 never alerted.

I would expect a police officer wouldn't like to blatantly. Is it possible he quick triggered you? Has your R3 been alerting to other Ka radar?
    RadarBusters.com
    PowerSports-US

Drive safe, drive smart, but most importantly drive protected!

Default Re: New Member, got a Dual Stalker SL ticket today and R3 never alerted.

Quote Originally Posted by RadarBusters View Post
    I would expect a police officer wouldn't like to blatantly. Is it possible he quick triggered you? Has your R3 been alerting to other Ka radar?
    Just saw this today...the ticket was thrown out of court since he could not provide proof of clocking me. My R3 has been incredible so far and those piggies like to hide. I don't speed with my daughter in the car, but we play a game especially when I keep getting lasered of "where is the police man?" She is becoming good at picking them out. lol