Thread: Chicago burbs

Default Chicago burbs

I just joined to get some info on radar speed signs that do not trigger my radar detector. If the police start using these devices,we're in trouble.

Manufacturer

Default Re: Chicago burbs

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel D. Park View Post
    I just joined to get some info on radar speed signs that do not trigger my radar detector. If the police start using these devices,we're in trouble.

We've had some of these systems in our area for a while. At first I thought there were problems with a number of the detectors I had, turned out it was like you encountered.
    ALERT: Purchase the latest Veil G5 Direct from the Manufacturer or from one of our Authorized Dealers at the Veil Store.

Stay informed with the latest industry news and product reviews Veil Guy's Radar Detector Reviews.

Experience real-world encounters as they actually happened on the open road, from the pioneer of this bonafide real-world testing format. Visit Veil Guy's radar detector videos.

Socialize with the Veil Guy: Google+, Facebook

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel D. Park View Post
    @Daniel D. Park , where are these speed signs specifically? Are the K band construction signs or Chicago "speed cams" that you're referring to??? (Those are K band based a swell). They do make Ka speed signs BUT they are rare in your area. What kind of RD are you running and what are the settings??

Good Citizen

Have not found one speed sign that didnt set off radar detector.