Thread: Hello all

Default Hello all

new to radardetector.net, had a V1 many over 10 years ago when i used to have a car, since then have lived in manhattan for 6 years sans car. just got into a new M2 and looking for the best radar protection i can get.

Advanced Member

Default Re: Hello all

Quote Originally Posted by sharpmoney View Post
    new to radardetector.net, had a V1 many over 10 years ago when i used to have a car, since then have lived in manhattan for 6 years sans car. just got into a new M2 and looking for the best radar protection i can get.
    Welcome sharpmoney.

An M2 eh? Manhattan eh? I can't see myself speeding anywhere in a 60k BMW there, but, I have a couple thoughts. You'll need the best filtering detector on the market due to enormous city RF noise. Secondly, if you leave the concrete behind, your still in concrete, but if you do escape you'll also want long range detection. Perhaps you could share where, when, and how often you'll drive it? That will help greatly.

Kmeleon

Default Re: Hello all

Quote Originally Posted by Kmeleon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpmoney View Post
    Welcome sharpmoney.

An M2 eh? Manhattan eh? I can't see myself speeding anywhere in a 60k BMW there, but, I have a couple thoughts. You'll need the best filtering detector on the market due to enormous city RF noise. Secondly, if you leave the concrete behind, your still in concrete, but if you do escape you'll also want long range detection. Perhaps you could share where, when, and how often you'll drive it? That will help greatly.

Kmeleon
    sorry, moved to venice LA now which is why i need a car, manhattan i didnt have a car