Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: al priority

Default Re: al priority

Quote Originally Posted by Veil Guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragons View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Veil Guy View Post
    I expect to test both a single head and then a dual head with Veil on my Bimmer.

Will publish the results.

VG
    I really look forward to seeing that! After putting veil on my brake lights with a single sensor, it definately made a positive difference making it more difficult to gain a lock but still gained PT's with a single head, that was with a UL gun, but I may be able to test with a Stalker sometime soon, I can't wait to see how that turns out..

Veil is a great product but I would still not be totally comfortable without two heads, then know I am much safer.
    I understand. Speaking for myself, I've long held that JTG performance is overrated and designed to sell jammers.

I can not recall a single instance when initial targeting distance was ever really fewer than 400 feet on a secondary road or 800 feet on the highway. In other words I believe I never have needed JTG performance in the real-world. I find I turn my jammers off long before PT and with Veil in the mix I have that extra layer of protection as well.

Granted, I don't live in a state where I see laser daily so I can appreciate others who experiences may be different from mine.

I think the real challenge today is the ability for a jammer to see the new frequenty updated and multi-varietal police lasers that are now in circulation. If your jammer can not detect or jam at all then you have no jammer effectively. Forget JTG, it's IPT!

When you realize that certain jammer companies have been working hard to suppress this information then you may appreciate that last point. The fact that this just happened to me in Florida a couple days ago means that threat is very real now. I expect the ALP and HP905 to excel in this regard. The others, not so much.

VG
    Same here, targets are over 1000ft, it rare to get shot at less than 500ft. And if you dont see the LEO at 500ft you shouldn't be driving. lol

Quote Originally Posted by CJRadar View Post

Same here, targets are over 1000ft, it rare to get shot at less than 500ft. And if you dont see the LEO at 500ft you shouldn't be driving. lol
    That's true if they are standing in plain sight, but usually they are not, often standing inside bus shelters peering out a gap, or behind trees etc often without their regulation reflective vests.

That's true if they are standing in plain sight, but usually they are not, often standing inside bus shelters peering out a gap, or behind trees etc often without their regulation reflective vests.
    Lucky for me they only sit in there blatantly obvious cars perpendicular to the road, you cant miss them by me.

Good Citizen

Example:

Quote Originally Posted by Wannago View Post

Example:

Lucky for me I never see anything like that.