Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Good Citizen

I dont think this will relle help you. On the highway cops could be anywhere and you cant just slow down for these surtain places where cops have hidden in the past. Keep your eyes open and scan everywhere for cops plus have a good rd but your always taking a chance speeding.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by FastLane
    I dont think this will relle help you. On the highway cops could be anywhere and you cant just slow down for these surtain places where cops have hidden in the past. Keep your eyes open and scan everywhere for cops plus have a good rd but your always taking a chance speeding.
    You're stating the obvious but cops also have their favourite fishing holes that they frequent knowing these spots puts you ahead of the game

Yoda of Radar

Quote Originally Posted by FastLane
    That's true and that's what you must do. But often they have "watering holes" where they can hide well or find lots of speeders due to a badly set limit. And that's where you find the tag-team operations. It is always preferable to know thy enemy before throwing yourself into the frag!

Old Timer

Default Re: speedtrap

I agree w/ spankaf and smarta$$saab. Yes you can't rely on this info but boy it sure can help when you pass a lot of these spots and what do you know, the LEO is siiting right there/got someone pulled over near this spot. Mk

Yoda of Radar

Update

Professional

Sites like that are a good reference if for nothing else they let you know which municipalities are potential trouble spots and which roads tend to get patrolled the most.

It also points out that most speed enforcement takes place where there are more potential "targets" than where actual enforcement is really needed.

Old Timer

Default Welcome

Welcome to the board bart9925.

Newcomer

Default Re: Speed Trap Listings

Another site that observes speed traps

CopSpy.com - Speed Trap Exchange

Newcomer

Default Re: Speed Trap Listings

Arizona.........Green Valley city counsel has agreed to a 1 year trial of a photo-equipped radar vehicle to be posted on I-19. It has a K-band radar unit at a very weak signal setting(my V1 only gives maybe 100 yards of warning to it....go by it everyday) and is set to 10mph over psl.

so go the psl if traveling on I-19 between exits 75 and 62.

this also coincides with the new AZ law that prohibits a license plate frame that covers even a portion of the state name on your plate. ( i got pulled over last week for it...given a verbal warning).