Thread: Cops Who Care

Manufacturer

Default Cops Who Care

Those very close to Roy, know that one of his personal passions was supporting children of families of lesser means.

If you would like to learn more about his organization and its goals, kindly visit:

About Cops Who Care; Wickenburg, Az

Your tax-deductible contributions or childrens' gifts would be greatly appreciated.
    Last edited by Veil Guy; 02-21-2016 at 05:34 AM.
    ALERT: Purchase the latest Veil G5 Direct from the Manufacturer or from one of our Authorized Dealers at the Veil Store.

Stay informed with the latest industry news and product reviews Veil Guy's Radar Detector Reviews.

Experience real-world encounters as they actually happened on the open road, from the pioneer of this bonafide real-world testing format. Visit Veil Guy's radar detector videos.

Socialize with the Veil Guy: Google+, Facebook

Newcomer

Default Re: Cops Who Care

And we have radar detector sites like Radar Detector & Laser Jammer Forom who are so anti-cop, they will not let anyone in law enforcement join, and will kick you off for life if they find out you are, even retired. Radar Roy shared his tests and experience. I never met him personally, but did speak with him a few times comparing stories of being in law enforcement. The site I mentioned, is no secret. You can check them out. They are like a bunch of North Koreans, and openly refer to cops as 'the enemy'. I will bet many of their members benefited from Roy's tests and comments about detectors, and his sale of quality radar detectors.