Re: Hands across the sea....
Quote:
Originally Posted by scene
Hello
My husband has a radar detector and, while I was doing a Google search for an online instruction manual, your site came up.
I'm not sure of the protocol of posting this request here, if it breaches any of your rules please ignore it!
Would anyone be able to give me link to an online operating manual for a Cobra Trapshooter RD-3168? I'd appreciate it greatly. The number of multanova radars in our City seems to have increased markedly.
Many thanks from Perth Western Australia
Well, sadly the Cobra isn´t exactly the epitome of detector performance and you´d be much better served by getting a Bel 975R from http://www.radarbusters.com
Besides, the detector you have doesn´t have Ka-band on which the Multanova radars operate. Like I said, get a Bel 975R and get a dutch upgrade, which makes it invisible to the Spectre (the radar detector DETECTORS the Police in AUS use).
Re: Hands across the sea....
Quote:
Originally Posted by scene
Hello
My husband has a radar detector and, while I was doing a Google search for an online instruction manual, your site came up.
I'm not sure of the protocol of posting this request here, if it breaches any of your rules please ignore it!
Would anyone be able to give me link to an online operating manual for a Cobra Trapshooter RD-3168? I'd appreciate it greatly. The number of multanova radars in our City seems to have increased markedly.
Many thanks from Perth Western Australia
listen to me on this i have researched it quite a bit before i purchased my radar,for WA most of out multinovas us the ka band plus of course the K band and laser so i worked it out the best for us is the Bel 990 or the latest Bel995 which should be coming soon next thursday hopefully and make sure you look at your mannual on how to turn of the X band (cause i'm pretty sure we don't use it any more "pretty sure") as to stop it going off at servo's and shopping centres most prices on the net are pretty much the same thou you can find some big differences watch out they might be some real good specials but its better to buy off roy as his prices are the cheapest ( i checked)and he has been around for years the other ones for some reason keep on having going out of business sales were lucky were not in the eastern states thier all RD's are banned but not good old WA :lol: