CONSUMER ALERT!! Laser Star officially sucks balls
It gives me EXTREME pleasure to bring you this 'CONSUMER ALERT'. As many of you know i'm like a broken record when it comes to any of Neil Brown's products after being shafted by him in the past. (Boy subie/FF05 how does it feel to be doubled ****ed)
So it looks as if he's going for a string of 'not what it says on the tin' products
Thats right the GOL results are in the results speak for themselves
http://www.guysoflidar.com/july-2008...er_results.gif
I guess this is why they felt the need to blatantly shill the product
Excuse me if i gloat but..................
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/6494/failtestnt8.jpg
What slimey little worm's...awaits the Goons BLog entry :D
Re: CONSUMER ALERT!! Laser Star officially sucks balls
Here's what I wrote on RR.net:
Quote:
Originally Posted by
TSi+WRX
Frankly, I'm disappointed that the LaserStar didn't perform better.
I expected the LaserStar's performance to not fare as well as the LPP (and AL G8, had it been tested) and the LI, but still, I'd thought that as a rumored AL G7 (or "AL7") clone, it would have performed at least as well as that unit did, on the
GOL's 2006 testing:
Guys of LIDAR - Laser Jammer Testing
It's too bad, really. One less choice for the consumer.
In terms of
The Goons, though, they've always been
The Fail.
Undoubtedly, they'll dream up something to say about the
GOL's results, which are so drastically different from their own supposedly "unbiased" lol results.
That, and, of course, the friction behind the personalities of these two groups cannot be discounted, and although I do not, in any way, trust
The Goons - and have nothing but the utmost trust and respect for the
GOL - I have no doubt that the former will try to discredit the latter, as well as these testing results, by citing the same.
Re: CONSUMER ALERT!! Laser Star officially sucks balls
And now they want to scam the public in the name of the troops! :mad:
Re: CONSUMER ALERT!! Laser Star officially sucks balls
^ What's this? :confused:
Re: CONSUMER ALERT!! Laser Star officially sucks balls
Quote:
Originally Posted by
TSi+WRX
^ What's this? :confused:
Read their Blog ;)
Re: CONSUMER ALERT!! Laser Star officially sucks balls
Quote:
Originally Posted by
eire05
Read their Blog ;)
:eek:
They trully have no souls, no remorse, and centaintly NO conscious.
Re: CONSUMER ALERT!! Laser Star officially sucks balls
I just read the Blog.......
OK, if that isn't something sincere, then they truly have fallen to a new low.
Not to toot my own horn, but once, when I found out that a friend of mine, an LEO in a small department (that was rather high-risk, unfortunately, too), was not issued a vest - and himself did not have enough money, due to family, to purchase a vest - I did some quiet research, sold a knife in my collection, and sent him the money for a vest.
In a way, I can understand what their Blogger is saying. If his efforts are true, then he's regained a small measure of my respect.
But if he isn't sincere about this, may he burn in hell.
Re: CONSUMER ALERT!! Laser Star officially sucks balls
Quote:
Originally Posted by
TSi+WRX
I just read the Blog.......
OK, if that isn't something sincere, then they truly have fallen to a new low.
Not to toot my own horn, but once, when I found out that a friend of mine, an LEO in a small department (that was rather high-risk, unfortunately, too), was not issued a vest - and himself did not have enough money, due to family, to purchase a vest - I did some quiet research, sold a knife in my collection, and sent him the money for a vest.
In a way, I can understand what their Blogger is saying. If his efforts are true, then he's regained a small measure of my respect.
But if he isn't sincere about this, may he burn in hell.
THIS is the GOONS were talking about here!!!! If the monies right they'd swear black is white............... They'd sell there own mother for a quick buck.
Re: CONSUMER ALERT!! Laser Star officially sucks balls
No surprise on the results, most of us were smart enough to know the performance end of laser star....now we have the results (proof) to back it up :)
Re: CONSUMER ALERT!! Laser Star officially sucks balls
I was honestly surprised about how poorly Laser Star performed. Given all the animosity towards the company, I still got the feeling from people here that their jammer may be OK, even if it does not live up to the fabricated test results posted on their own site. But that does not seem to be the case after all.
Just goes to show the restraint by TSI, Cliff, and others who all refrained from blindly bashing the performance of the Laser Star jammer before seeing actual test results.