Will I get Warranty on my Drive Smart??
Well I was wondering if i will get warranty replacement on my Drive Smart??? I was cleaning out my shed and found it in a box...so thought...hmm may as well shoot it with my Air Rifle..lol it was useless anyway!
You can still see a few .177 slugs in the screen..lol Ill have to edit the video of me blowing it away with the 12ga shotgun
So if mr DS is reading this can you send the RA Number please..lol
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...smartshot2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...smartshot3.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v7...esmartshot.jpg
Re: Will I get Warranty on my Drive Smart??
ummmm, seriously, wtf?
I doubt the warranty covers intentional damage.
Re: Will I get Warranty on my Drive Smart??
Quote:
Originally Posted by
nategr8ns
ummmm, seriously, wtf?
I doubt the warranty covers intentional damage.
lol, this post means more to us old timers...trust me it makes sense to us.
Re: Will I get Warranty on my Drive Smart??
Re: Will I get Warranty on my Drive Smart??
Quote:
Originally Posted by
nategr8ns
:confused:
Do a bit of searching on Defender2 ..DriveSmart are the Devil!...They were the biggest joke to come to the countermeasures industry and not a funny one at that!
Re: Will I get Warranty on my Drive Smart??
why was it moved?? it is not a jammer...only a detector!!
Oh well...yeah..has anyone ever heard from them?? or the followers with the Laser *??
Eirie, did you ever get ur replacement for the def2? lol, the def 2 i got still jams with E07 JAM on the ultralyte..lol
Re: Will I get Warranty on my Drive Smart??
Quote:
Originally Posted by
tactical22
Eirie, did you ever get ur replacement for the def2? lol, the def 2 i got still jams with E07 JAM on the ultralyte..lol
Nope don't want one either
I may raffle off the defender2 for anyone who wants a piece of BS nostalga and donate any money to GOL (minus shipping).
€2 per entry??? What you guys reckon???
Re: Will I get Warranty on my Drive Smart??
2 pounds..isnt that like 80 USD..lol
Re: Will I get Warranty on my Drive Smart??
Shouldn't this post have been saved for April Fool's Day? ;):)
Or were you wishing for the Christmas Spirit to bring you a replacement DS?
:p
Re: Will I get Warranty on my Drive Smart??
i wouldnt take a replacement if it was given to me....