Great site, tonnes of info looking forward to having questions answered and in time answering questions:) I need to get a RD for my Blackbird for this summers upcoming riding along the West Coast. I hail from BC Canada where these are legal!
Printable View
Great site, tonnes of info looking forward to having questions answered and in time answering questions:) I need to get a RD for my Blackbird for this summers upcoming riding along the West Coast. I hail from BC Canada where these are legal!
Welcome to the forum. i would go V1 or sti driver matched with the HARD system
You should def look into some laser jammers as well
howdy, eh ?
Welcome
'safety' costs . . . how comfy do ya wanna feel ?
I've had a Valentine-1 for over 10 years, so of course I'm objective.
We also have a 9500i, which is a really neat device, but not so much to sway my preference. Speed-aware sensitivity is a VERY cool set-it-and-forget-it feature. With the ability to display your speed, a radar encounter only involves glancing/looking two places. Gone is the Detector-dash-road sequence, it's detector-road-detector-road. More of a stress-reducer than ya might imagine.
The database in the 9500ci-ix is nice insight to a new area. It just depends on how you drive.
I have always leant towards stealth, so if I was going to go with one of the Belscort remotes, it'd be the STi. Add a laser jammer, and They never know that You know
Expect anything anywhere - LIDAR on all interstates; all radar bands on State highways, county roads and one-horse towns.
Canuuk-bucks welcome just abouut everywhere . . . :D
Thanks for responses guys went on vacation for a while since have bought a used 8500, still getting the hang of it currently running default mode.
I will probably move this to the bike and I am looking at a GX65 or a 9500ix unless the 8500 proves to do the job well enough to just save the cash. I have to figure out what the main threat is here when driving and make sure the used unit I got doesn't need calibrating as I got it for 75 with everything in the case , it is a rev 13 as well
if it needs calibration I will probably just save the cash and buy a refurbed 8500 off fleabay and still stay on original plan of a 9500ix or gx65
welcome to the forum
Assuming it's working correctly, you got a steal on that 8500. The 8500 is an excellent performer for the money it costs. It should serve you quite well.