Escort QI45 Review by Radar Roy
Just completed my review of the new QI45 Radar Detector:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYh-MkZGPck]YouTube - Escort QI45 Radar Detector Review[/ame]
You can also read about it and comment on my blog at:
Escort QI45 Radar Detector Review
Enjoy....
Re: Escort QI45 Review by Radar Roy
I still don't see how this is any different than an SR7, other than the fact that you don't have to run as many wires through the firewall. The earlier SR7s were S7s, which actually outperformed the later M4s, especially on 35.5 Ka. So basically, the Qi45 performs the same as the later model SR7s, the current X50 and the current 9500ix, but performs worse than the earlier SR7s.
Also, I'd love to shoot the ZR4s on that white SUV. I highly doubt that their only problem would be the Stalker.
Re: Escort QI45 Review by Radar Roy
An Escort 8500 x 50 performing remote mount unit, why does Escort even bother...I mean seriously :confused:
Re: Escort QI45 Review by Radar Roy
I'd expect it to perform similar to the better M4 versions (upgraded for late 9500i models), vs the plain x50 ;)
Re: Escort QI45 Review by Radar Roy
Thanks Roy.
I'm looking forward to more videos. :)
Could you compare the QI-45 to a M3 based detector? (like the 9500ci, or Sti-R)
Could you use the same airfield for a V1, and Redline, and 9500ix review?
Re: Escort QI45 Review by Radar Roy
I think the only reason that they released this product is the price. It is a remote mounted detector for $500. That really is the only positive aspect since the performance is equal to current window mount.
Thanks Roy for the review and information.
Re: Escort QI45 Review by Radar Roy
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Stilldrivin
I think the only reason that they released this product is the price. It is a remote mounted detector for $500. That really is the only positive aspect since the performance is equal to current window mount.
Thanks Roy for the review and information.
549.95 is how much it cost
Re: Escort QI45 Review by Radar Roy
Roy why the hell do you sound SOOOOOO FRUITY when you do these reviews? Your demeanor changes completely from any other time!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol: Other than this little issue you did a descent job.
Re: Escort QI45 Review by Radar Roy
Quote:
Originally Posted by
djrams80
I still don't see how this is any different than an SR7, other than the fact that you don't have to run as many wires through the firewall. The earlier SR7s were S7s, which actually outperformed the later M4s, especially on 35.5 Ka. So basically, the Qi45 performs the same as the later model SR7s, the current X50 and the current 9500ix, but performs worse than the earlier SR7s.
Also, I'd love to shoot the ZR4s on that white SUV. I highly doubt that their only problem would be the Stalker.
ZR4s are laser detectors as far as I'm concerned.... remote mounted detectors. lol =) Shoot them with some Lidar guns and I am sure they will alert the driver very well.
P.S. I have a feeling that posts like these will draw hate towards me. =(
Re: Escort QI45 Review by Radar Roy
This thing must not be selling well. Lots of topics on it lately.