NEW Valentine 1 going off like CRAZY!! KA BAND WONT STOp
Hello, I just bought a BRAND NEW V1, yesterday and the Ka Band is going off NONSTOP, even when I am in my garage. I am driving a Mustang GT and also tried it in my wife's car a Nissan Titan and it still wont stop, its really anoyying me since I paid 400 for this and it does not work. My Beltronics work, so does my old passport. I also have these old radar detectors far from the V1. I drove all around town and it's just non stop Ka band and then a little K band. Anybody have a clue as what this could be, thanks,
Re: NEW Valentine 1 going off like CRAZY!! KA BAND WONT STOp
Sounds like you need to send it back, every company has some issues, just happens that you got a defective unit from V1 and not the other two.
Re: NEW Valentine 1 going off like CRAZY!! KA BAND WONT STOp
Quote:
Originally Posted by
rpholbrook
Hello, I just bought a BRAND NEW V1, yesterday and the Ka Band is going off NONSTOP, even when I am in my garage. I am driving a Mustang GT and also tried it in my wife's car a Nissan Titan and it still wont stop, its really anoyying me since I paid 400 for this and it does not work. My Beltronics work, so does my old passport. I also have these old radar detectors far from the V1. I drove all around town and it's just non stop Ka band and then a little K band. Anybody have a clue as what this could be, thanks,
Are you running the V1 and another radar detector at the same time?
Re: NEW Valentine 1 going off like CRAZY!! KA BAND WONT STOp
call them ASAP and send it back
Re: NEW Valentine 1 going off like CRAZY!! KA BAND WONT STOp
[Nope, just running the V1. The other detectors are off and in the trunk. It's weird, its like say there are 5-8 cops running radar on me non stop.
Re: NEW Valentine 1 going off like CRAZY!! KA BAND WONT STOp
Quote:
Originally Posted by
rpholbrook
[Nope, just running the V1. The other detectors are off and in the trunk. It's weird, its like say there are 5-8 cops running radar on me non stop.
Well, bad unit then. Send it back.
Re: NEW Valentine 1 going off like CRAZY!! KA BAND WONT STOp
My unit was bad also. After boot up it goes into Laser alert front arrow and will not stop until turned off. Mine also had a cracked case on the bottom that more than likely is the cause of the steady laser falsing.
Re: NEW Valentine 1 going off like CRAZY!! KA BAND WONT STOp
You got a run of Bad luck from V1, doesn't happen often but does happen.
Send it in.
Re: NEW Valentine 1 going off like CRAZY!! KA BAND WONT STOp
Must of happened in shipping. According to V1 they do not make mistakes.
Re: NEW Valentine 1 going off like CRAZY!! KA BAND WONT STOp