Detector question/advice.
I'm looking for a new detector and other goodies (like Veil) and all the detector recommendations I read about seem good but in many of the videos from Veil Guy there is a Valentine One in the windshield.
I'm not sure what's saving him, the Valentine detector catching scatter or the Veil stuff?
Re: Detector question/advice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by
poop
I'm looking for a new detector and other goodies (like Veil) and all the detector recommendations I read about seem good but in many of the videos from Veil Guy there is a Valentine One in the windshield.
I'm not sure what's saving him, the Valentine detector catching scatter or the Veil stuff?
Without question the V1 is the king of laser detection and its performance on the other radar bands have yet to fail me.
I am really liking the new Escort iX.
The Redline is, I am afraid, showing its signs of age because it simply (like the other M3s) can not really keep up with the plethora of new K-band CAS systems out there.
If you need K-band and drive in any heavily populated areas, I am finding the M3s getting close to being unusable.
For all the dings that 360 is taking by some, I have nothing but good experiences with it.
I guess it comes down to your priorities. What things are you really wanting from an RD?
Re: Detector question/advice.
Hi Veil Guy! I'm in a banned area and need a stealth detector. I bought Smart Cord Live from Roy last year for my Magnum. It works but want a new device because of the K band falses. Also have a lot of the Dragon Eye here and want a jammer.
I understand the Valentine isn't stealth but wow, that laser detection in your videos is impressive!
Re: Detector question/advice.
So I need it to be invisible to the detector-detectors, some good jamming for Dragon's Eyes, K filtering and good Ka
1 Attachment(s)
Re: Detector question/advice.
Here's my vehicle. For the jammers someone recommended two heads where the yellow dashes are. The jammer dealer recommended three heads where the orange dashes are.
I think he's trying to scam me into buying an unnecessary third head.
Attachment 6762
1 Attachment(s)
Re: Detector question/advice.
If we choose to use Veil, should we cover the manufacturer's markings? It's a source of pride to our small village that we were able to afford a real Zamboni and not a cheap Chinese knock-off.
(artist's rendition)
Attachment 6763