Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Good Citizen

Default Possible to still buy a Bel STI-R?

Hi guys,

Time to replace my Bel 990 - I'm tired of plugging it in/unplugging every day. Therefore I am after a remote mounted and 100% stealth. Ideally would like the Bel XR-C/STI-R Plus but $1800 is way out of my budget.

GPS is not a requirement so that has got me thinking on the Bel STI-R. I know that Bel have discontinued the Bel STI-R but can you still get hold of it? It is a shame Bel did not run this product a long time as you could pick it up for a great price.

I will be in Florida next week for work so trying to locate one if possible.
    Thanks

Professional

Default Re: Possible to still buy a Bel STI-R?

I see them on Ebay sometimes.

Speed Demon

not in Oz u wont

Speed Demon

The STi Plus is coming back and should be here within the next few months. Probably 1100-1200. Still expensive but less than the ci and it will have segmentation. Jammers will be optional. Good luck.

Speed Demon

i think he is talking about the STiR, not the PLUS

Radar Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by qwsoftware View Post
    Hi guys,

Time to replace my Bel 990 - I'm tired of plugging it in/unplugging every day. Therefore I am after a remote mounted and 100% stealth. Ideally would like the Bel XR-C/STI-R Plus but $1800 is way out of my budget.

GPS is not a requirement so that has got me thinking on the Bel STI-R. I know that Bel have discontinued the Bel STI-R but can you still get hold of it? It is a shame Bel did not run this product a long time as you could pick it up for a great price.

Thanks
    This is the only one i see brotha. LINK Deleted by GreenRadar
    Last edited by GreenRadar; 01-06-2011 at 11:09 AM.

Power User

Quote Originally Posted by Event Horizon View Post
    Hi guys,

Thanks
    This is the only one i see brotha.
    You might want to delete this link and send it to him in a PM because I have been temporarily banned for using links that led to a site that "might" sell something that could "possibly" compete with RadarBusters.com

RadarBusters Associate

Quote Originally Posted by <<JAZZY>> View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Event Horizon View Post
    Hi guys,

Time to replace my Bel 990 - I'm tired of plugging it in/unplugging every day. Therefore I am after a remote mounted and 100&#37; stealth. Ideally would like the Bel XR-C/STI-R Plus but $1800 is way out of my budget.

Thanks
    This is the only one i see brotha.
    You might want to delete this link and send it to him in a PM because I have been temporarily banned for using links that led to a site that "might" sell something that could "possibly" compete with RadarBusters.com
    This is a perfect time to let you all know I am going to try and be a lot more leninet on this issue, but my boss does not want to see links that direct members to sites that directly sell products radarbusters.com sells just be careful all

Power User

Here is that stupid rule again. Does radarbusters SELL the STI R or the STI R Plus? No they don't. I don't see how that is COMPETITION for the same product if they don't sell it. Yea, if someone posted a link with something that radarbusters DID sell then the link can't be posted, but com'n. That is stupid and unreasonable.

/rant

RadarBusters Associate

Quote Originally Posted by Solidjake View Post
    Here is that stupid rule again. Does radarbusters SELL the STI R or the STI R Plus? No they don't. I don't see how that is COMPETITION for the same product if they don't sell it. Yea, if someone posted a link with something that radarbusters DID sell then the link can't be posted, but com'n. That is stupid and unreasonable.

/rant
    No radarbusters.com does not sell the STi R or the Plus but we do sell many of the products that can be found on that site. That is why the link was deleted.