Good Citizen

Default Sti Rev's A1,M7 vs A2,M8 ?

So do we know the verdict on wich rev is working better for the STi users?
    A1,M7 vs A2,M8.Please post ur findings.

Power User

So far,my A2M8 falses a lot with Ka band (tried 2 of them already and had no difference) here in the US. Someone has just got the A3M8 version and he might be able to give us more info.

Power User

Hold your hoarses, someone in the thread aboved stickied "STi serial and version numbers" said that they got a A3 version, so we are not out of the woods yet, Bel says there is no difference, well if there are no differences then why do you need to change the rev numbers, no answer... :?

Here is the link

http://www.radardetector.net/viewtop...=9567&start=30

Good Citizen

So are these upgradeable by bel?cause my does not false alot and I very happy with it.I just dont want to be missing anything in a patch that might make it even better.

Power User

Quote Originally Posted by Gsxr1100
    So are these upgradeable by bel?cause my does not false alot and I very happy with it.I just dont want to be missing anything in a patch that might make it even better.
    If it an't broke don't try to fix it. If there was somehting substantialy major then you will find out, but as for now the only complaint is that some experience heavy falsing, but if you do not, no worries.

Radar Fanatic

Belscort won't give a straight answer. I spoke with a tech at the co. last week and he fed me some corporate BS that the revisions were for internal use at Belscort, and that all the detectors worked the same.

I had asked at which serial number did the revisions take place, and the reply was that all the units currently for sale were the most up-to-date units. I wonder if this includes units shipped last month (or earlier) to trucks stops and electronic stores.

I wonder why Belscort is being so evasive. If they're already on their third firmware revision in the last 3 months, there's gotta be a reason.

Jerry

V1 Zombie

This always happen when bell bring a new detector on to the market. Im gonna get a Sti when all you guys stop saying it false's alot.....